2020-11-22 NSPRM NSDRM - Dream Explorations: JulieH, Regina
- Publication date
On this Sunday, JulieH and Regina explore recent dreams with Pierre midwifing.
JulieH’s Dream – Sun 22 Nov 2020
- I had won a political position as speaker of the head of the city, or yea, like the city.
- So, those were separate collections – there was the head of the city - I don’t know if it was city – it was some big public body, and I won the position of speaker of that body.
- And really, the only thing that was in the dream was my having won this position
- But in the dream it was portrayed as a piece of colorful tape, that goes over my mouth; like the colors of a child’s bandaid – a little strip of tape with these bright colors on it.
- And it’s like a snake’s head with two mouths or two heads and two mouths.
- And I’m not able to speak because this tape is over my mouth.
- But behind the tape I can feel that there’s two different mouths that will speak out of both sides of my mouth.
- But right now it’s just taped shut, so I can’t even announce that I’ve won the election, but I’ve been told by, or have seen and been told that I’ve won.
- And I can’t even go to – well, so the election for the person who I’ll be the spokesperson for – that I had won a political position as speaker of the head of the city, or yea, like the city.
- I was at Mt SAC and Pierre was teaching.
- I wanted to take his class.
- There was this guy in the class who I knew.
- We would hang out together.
- He had a girlfriend but she apparently had another boyfriend.
- She was in the class.
- When we came to the class, Pierre hadn’t arrived.
- He had an office though.
- I talked to John and then I said let’s go to Pierre’s office.
- I thought a quick make love scene would take care of my arousal.
- He was into it.
- We went to Pierre’s office but it had another prof in the room.
- So, making love was out.
- But, then other students came in.
- I went out and was looking for Pierre.
- As I did I over heard a professor and she was directing other profs what to do.
- It sounded like she would be good to ask about a job.
- So, I did.
- I asked her if there were any possibility for a teaching position.
- She asked me what degrees I had.
- I said I’m a philosophical counselor and a psychologist.
- She said there is an opening and she was going to tell someone else, but since I was there she hired me.
- She would let me know my schedule.
- I thought great.
- I went back to the office and now there were 3 more students in the room.
- There was one who knew John and then another who wanted to get together to study, I thought we could get together and have study session.
- So, we passed around papers and put our name and phone numbers.
- Another girl said why don’t we use colored pencils.
- I said OK.
- She handed me yellow but I noticed that someone else had yellow.
- So, I went to her box of pencils and pulled out a purple one a color that no one else had.
- I then wrote my number and name on a sheet.
- I however didn’t write it on one person named Lynn.
- I thought I will get someone’s number and they will give me hers.
- I then asked what was a good time to meet.
- I said let’s keep it to one hour.
- I decided on 7 pm on Saturday.
- But, several of them said they were lonely and didn’t know anyone and looked gloomy.
- I said Oh, I didn’t know.
- We can make it 2 hours on Saturday or longer.
- That really made the others happier.
- The reason I wanted 1 hour was that I had forgotten I had a full schedule for I was taking Pierre’s classes at GWC and now one of his at Mt SAC and then I had wondered when I will be working for the professor and how many hours will she give me.
- She said that she wanted me to take care of some unit.
- Possibly where I would do counseling, I thought.
- I thought it was a unit of girls in a dormitory.
- It could be teaching or counseling.
- But the lady hadn’t said nor when yet.
- So, I was reviewing my schedule and wondered when or how many hours she will ask me.
- I looked at my schedule and thought, I could drop the classes at GWC since I had already taken them if she asks me to work 20 hours.
- That way I could take the classes at Mt Sac with Pierre and with John.
- I went back to the office and another girl came in.
- She was standing at one of the counters outside Pierre’s office and asked me what was my grade point.
- She indicated she was a straight A student.
- I said nothing and she went on as she looked around the group and she said she hoped she wasn’t among a bunch of flunkies.
- I said there aren’t any flunkies here, I don’t think we are interested in grades, and I went on saying things about grades aren’t the measure.
- She left.
- I thought what would I describe her as.
- A snob, or arrogant or someone who isn’t into studying this material, but wanted status and grades to show her status.
- I then returned to Pierre’s office as the others had finished gathering phone numbers and addresses.
- As I was there I had this thought that how we could study the beliefs of society.
- I pulled John aside and said I have an idea we need to talk to Pierre and maybe he will let us do it as a class project for ourselves.
- I explained to him that if he was interested we could do a class project together but first let’s see what Pierre will say.
- Pierre finally came back.
- He put his books on the table.
- He was looking for something and noticed a pad had been moved.
- He became angry saying where was the information I had on the desk.
- I went over and looked through the material and saw the pad had been moved and the pages flipped.
- So, I moved through the pages and showed Pierre what he wanted.
- Then we told him of our project.
- And as I did so.
- I then said there would be one type, the arrogant status person, for the arrogant girl who left was a type.
- And then I wondered what other groups there might be.
- But, I noticed that wouldn’t be the way to do it.
- Then, I thought we could ask Pierre in his motivational studies that we could gather a few students to see what may be the different types of students.
- We could ask 4-5 students in the class to talk freely answering some questions.
- At this point, I wondered what questions would be asked.
- Pierre said to have them talk about their political beliefs and other beliefs they had.
- From that apparently we were to develop questions and we would then better determine what groups to talk to for out of these students we should be able to determine certain types from the beginning and then work from there.
- I asked John and he said he was into it.
- I again thought of my schedule and thought, it’s very busy so I will drop my classes at GWC.
- I felt freer to be hired and also to attend this class and meet with the other students.
Please Help Support the Project
Do you enjoy our free audios and videos? Please consider supporting Pierre, the NS, and our archiving activity by giving a small amount monthly to support our work.
Go to noeticsociety.org and the 'Support the Project' section. Look for the Paypal or other link.
We'd love it if you chose to 'Make this a monthly donation', as well -- rather than just one-time -- in whatever small amount is within your regular monthly budget.
Also, please consider donating to the Internet Archive, which stores our work here free of charge, as well.
- 2020-12-04 05:44:36
- Internet Archive Python library 1.9.2
Uploaded by Unknown on