Skip to main content

tv   The Ingraham Angle  FOX News  November 6, 2019 11:00pm-12:00am PST

11:00 pm
. oh, you get the billion dollars if you fire the guy in six hours. you don't get the billion dollars if you don't fire him. we will have a lot more tomorrow night.fascinating times. let not your heart be troubled. we will never be the media mob laura ingraham.that was my quicg ever. >> i've got to say, that was snappy, you got it all, all the tweets in. that was a whole show,man. incredible. >> this is huge, and we have other news, too, that is about to bust wide open that i can't tellt you about tonight. >> laura: okay, but we're going to do it in our hour. >> are. >> sean: no, we will do it tomorrow night. >> okay, hannity you got a lot in a short period of time. we will pick up the baton. i am laura ingraham and this is "the ingraham angle" and, of course, you saw president trump just wrapped up in a thunderous rally in monroe, louisiana. mped republicanfor eddie rispone, whom he hopes
11:01 pm
will unseat john bel edwards in louisiana governor's race. justl a month ago, rispone trailed by as much as 16 points but now is down just three. so trump is hoping to use his popularity in the state to pull him over the finish line. we will have full reaction to the rallyll in just moments. also tonight, the dates for public hearings in the impeachment drama has been set. oh, goody. we have details about the whistle-blower, bob barr and tom fitton with reaction to it. and also what sean was talking about, the lawyer for the whistle-blower and all of these tweets just unearthed. isn't it funnyth how we have mea organizations are not finding the tweets and then only certain people arere allowed to appareny be reporters and actually find out what this lawyer was all about. plus, why abc's "dancing with the stars" is trying to kill off sean spicer. and we have seen the play of the dramatic reading. now the mueller report is back in a new form. raymond arroyo has all the
11:02 pm
details on that tonight on "seen and unseen" but first, a republican media reality check.. that is the focus of tonight's angle. now, democrats getting a night to election results in kentucky and in virginia. it was to be expected. they use the results in a bluegrass state's governor's race to wish cast a 2020 narrative. >> donald, my friend, you lost. the state to republicans. >> he was not on the ballot, but trumpism is on the ballot. >> an excellent window into the state of play in the 2020 election. >> it shouldn't be an open question whether a republican governor can get reelected in a deep red state. >> not just a referendum on the president but the shifting vote in suburban areas. >> laura: but you have to be complete political ignoramus or a blind partisan to believe that trump is to blame for his loss.
11:03 pm
not only areg these folks ignoring the fact that 5 out of 6 kentucky republicans running for statewide office won by huge margins, they are also immediately forgetting that he was the second most popular governor in the united states. one recent poll heading into last night's general election had bevin down 19 points against democrat9 andy beshear. but had trump not held a massive rallied for bevin the night before, he would have lost by double digits. >> kentuckyy is thriving but lie never, ever before. kentucky's rate has reached the lowest point in the history of our country.y the job that matt bevin has done as governor, he set you up to be a rocket ship into the future. >> laura: now, again, trump was responsible for a massive swing back in bevin's favor which turned the election into a dead heat. the gubernatorial loss is on bevin. he picked a fight with a
11:04 pm
teachers union that very popular in the state. very popular with the people of kentucky, and especially when his opponent was the son of a former governor who was himselfc very popular, andy beshear. also, don't forget this fact and a lot of this is not being covered today. bevin himself only won the first time around by 83 votes. and a screwy four-way primary is as wild, as they call in the law, a sue generous case. the real lesson, know your state. don't come in like the china--lp to turn it into something that people don't want and, by the way, the people of kentucky don't want to be tennessee. and by the way, as a candidate be likable. trump can help but he's not a miracle worker. when attractive candidates embrace the peace and prosperity agenda, they will usually have a better shot at victory, but you have to know the state. and also, just mississippi
11:05 pm
republican tate reeves. he scored a huge win last night. but since that race did not fit the media preferred plot line it received scant attention. and thatbu brings us to the gret commonwealth of virginia. democrats took controlat of both state houses, giving them full control of the entire government for the first time since 1994. now, the road to democrat dominance in the commonwealth was paved r long before trump tk the presidency. the undeniable fact is that demographic changes throughout the state, but especially in northern virginia, have altered what was once moderate to right to center state. and it made it really a petri dish for radical left wing ideas. virginia's foreign-born population nearly doubled from 2000-2017, and these immigrants are mostly concentrated in northern virginia, fairfax
11:06 pm
county, prince william county outside of d.c., and they are altering the demographic makeup of the state and as "the washington post" and others have pointed out, the electric. and the newspaper of record here that, again "the washington post" noted that fairfax county, a third of the residence there are foreign-born. half of elementary school students there speak a foreign language at home. 182 languages in total spoken and one of those spoken in that huge percentage. and since immigrants more likely to vote democrat, well, this of course t dragged the electric to the left. that is a fact of life. but the shift left aided by women, especially in the suburbs who tend to also vote democrat. this is something trump absolutely needs to pay attention to and not just wave it away. it is impossible to do that. you combine all of this with the expansive growth of government in washington, d.c., and a democrat will have an advantage. it was bound to develop this way. t lobbyists, consultants, lawyers
11:07 pm
and federal government workers are simply not inclined to support draining the swamp because they are the swamp. also, two weeks ago, we warned you about another factor that is important to note in this virginia race.go and it should jolt republicans into action itself. in this cycle, huge amounts of outside money flowed into virginia's local election. george soros pumped with millions in to elect commonwealth attorneys to radically change how you prosecute crime at the commonwealth prioritizing so-called social justice concerns over public safety. in september alone, virginia democrats running for state house and senate office has gotn $3.3 million out-of-state donors. well that bigger source of out-of-state moneye was from d.. don't you just love the big government? it is self funding. to make matters worse, in many races, there was no republican candidate running at all.
11:08 pm
i told you in fairfax county no one running. arlington county same deal. think about it. in nearly 40% of state senate seats, there was no republican choice. a friend of mine in la messaged me last night and said even in liberal la-la land in california, republicans run in every race. there is some alternative. the state party also in virginia was led by a never trumper until earlier this year, and then the party was just totally adrift. so i've got to say, though, i cannot understand that a party can just give up on a state whose governor is best known for infanticide and wearing black face. but, was it awe kkk hood, he stl won't say. >> there has been controversy surrounding you since last february. didhe you ever think you wouldbw
11:09 pm
era for the democratic party. >> certainly rates and equity is something i fought for since i've been in public office can even practice has a pediatrician, you know, i've always been inclusive. we have a curriculum, a process going on where we want to make sure we are teaching our children the truth about history in virginia. >> laura: iut mean, this is so pathetic. we can do a whole hour on that statement. he has a pediatrician. he is inclusive except towards babies except those that are nine months developed in the womb. not inclusive towards them at all. lucky for voters, he cannot run again. conservatives need to regroup and rebuild the party apparatus in virginia. it is important and away from the bush republican who used to run it and closer to pragmatic america first set of policy that actually works. p suburbanites has to be convinced and policy is policy but ultimately they will take your money. it will take time though. and frankly it requires billionaires have our own to
11:10 pm
pony up real money and do what the left does. cultivate and fund our own slate of conservative, common sense attractive candidates who are media savvy and unafraid. burrow into colleges and universities, fund student organizations that offer sound alternatives to the gripe and grouse culture on the left. and that is the "angle." joining me now, the conservative union of mike huckabee 2016 presidential candidate and fox news contributor and richard goodstein, former clinton advisor and attorney. governor huckabee, let's start with you what did last night's results tell you about 2020? >> it tells me that donald trump is the hardest workingco presidt i have ever seen, campaigning for candidates and his party. and he is effective. look, if i were a democrat, i would be touting that virginia went totally blue. i would be talking about the kentucky governor's race but the fact is and you pointed out very effectively in the angle tonight, that this really wasn't some grand moment for democrats. bevin wasgh in real trouble in kentucky.
11:11 pm
i like him. i was hoping you would win and he got awfully close to it but there's never beenne a president in my lifetime whose work like donald trump to help other candidates. and he gives so much of his political capital. and i'm going to tell you something, it's paying off and it will pay off in 2020. and i still believe donald trump is going to win in a landslide. so put me down, laugh at me this week, but next year, this same time, see if i'm not right. >> laura: matt, chris coons spoke out and he claims that essentially, bevin lost because he followed trump. watch. >> flavishly following president trump's policy, having president trump come down and campaign for you just the day before the election is not a path towards winning. >> laura: okay, what are thend real facts there, matt, about the dynamic and the state of kentucky, people who don't know the state at all commenting
11:12 pm
about what the dynamics was and will be? >> well, when they tell you-- tt anything anythingtive negative to trump syndrome but the fact is it is hard to win and the governor knows this when the approvals are 35% which is where matt bevin was. getting even close in a race like this running against the democrats was running away, by the way from the d.c. democrats and the squad. this governor-elect, running against the democratic party and matt bevin was simply unpopular but republicans won every other statewide congress. and the governor's race in mississippi was supposed to be a lot higher than it ended up being. we actually won a statewide in pennsylvania. i look at last night, yes, i would love to win the governorship in kentucky, but i look at last night, laura, and i think the harbinger is that we will have another close election in 2020. republicans and conservativesand
11:13 pm
independents better stick together because we have a barn burner on our hands. >> laura: richard, tom perez spoke tonight on cnn. and he had an interesting take. watch. >> we are a 50-state party. we have been winning. we have had three elections now chris, 2017, 2018, 2019 and in every single election we have been able to win whether it was virginia had two years ago and again last night, doug jones two yearss ago in decembe, and now we see the continued victories. >> laura: 50-state party, really? i mean, mississippi, kentucky is a conservative state, but they often elect democrats.s. beshear is an incredibly popular family. i feel like democrats are gloating, but this is a little bit ridiculous in the kentucky gloat. >> so i think democrats should stop gloating,oc and i think republicans should stop whistling past the graveyard.
11:14 pm
>> laura: did my "angle" whistle past the graveyard? >> i want to take a case from karl rove, and he wrote november 1st that showed bevin up 5%in against beshear. so this notion he was down 17. >> laura: that is one. >> i didn't hear reference to 1 the philadelphia suburbs. delaware county where i grew up until a couple of years ago had no county commissioners that had been elected democratic since the civil war. now 5 for 5. >> laura: absolutely. >> what is happening is -- >> laura: how much soros money --lu do you care that people live outside of pennsylvania and are running local politics? does that bother you? >> was there source money in the cincinnati suburbs and philadelphia suburbs? >> laura: in philadelphia there absolutely was. >> in philadelphia republican won by 6% and four years by 26% sorry, something is happening. that democrats are performing at state and local and national elections and across the board
11:15 pm
ever since the day that women's march in 2017. it's happening. >> laura: so you believe that the economy, as it is today,l gt benefit because they want to give up us that economic gains and they will vote against their own interests. >> and i think that matt and mike huckabee has forgot about politics then i will ever know.. but i'm saying if you look at the numbers, everything that donald trump, you just pointed out could have and said in 2018 and the biggest historic win s e democrats won by 10 million more votes at the congressional level ever in the history of the country. >> laura: mike, i think one thing that we do know coming out of this, and i'm not looking at it in rose-colored glasses. i don't have any idea whatg the turnout is going to be next year except that it should be big for both parties. suburban t women, donald trump s
11:16 pm
got to go and get some of those voters back. a lot of people say, oh, it doesn't matter. it does matter. it mattered in virginia. it matters in pennsylvania. it doesn't mean you change your views. but suburban women and suburban voters cannot be written off. you can't talk to your pals in southern states who agree with you. you have to go into the suburbs. that will be held a bit uncomfortable, but i think you can win someur of them back. common sense policies versus radical hate on the left.that's. >> closer to the election the reason why he will win many of them backwi because they will v. women have the best employment rate they've ever had. minorities have the best employment rate they've ever had and do they really want to see their taxes go up? do they want to lose the health care to be given medicare and even reminding us to get
11:17 pm
medicare for all and he pays for the supplements that fills in the gaps that medicare doesn't even pay. there are so many things that this president has done that ought to be celebrated and applauded by suburban women but i agree with you, laura, you can't take it for granted. you have to go out there and a lot of women surrogates will be needed on the g field. because you know, some of them may not like his tone, his style. i get all of that. but when it gets down to it they will be facing elizabeth warren, or perhaps bernie sanders versus president trump. look at the policies. i cannot imagine it would be suburban women to say that person would be better for me than president trump has been. >> laura: but matt, i have to say, when virginia has a governor who is in blackface or kkk, or whatever it was, and after we heard the democrats care so much about this issue, they care about the blackface issue, him and the justin fairfax, and yet that party, richard is right. they came out big yesterday. i mean, voting in fairfax county, friends voting in arlington county, they weree reporting pretty high turnout.
11:18 pm
they are different places than they were in 1986 when i first arrived in washington. a completely different in northern virginia. it is a totally different place. >> i agree with you,and even republicans in northernvirginia. so it's not exactly the greatest territory for donald trump. and switching to pennsylvania when i originally talked about delaware county, this was a county that trump lost by double digits. so what happens in many of these county races and a many of these states is that it was just the democrats picking up gains and that trump even didn't do well in those counties. now, what you look at when he wins a state, a statewide contest in pennsylvania. some of these other victories which is the following. donald trump can still win these difficult states, but you know what, laura it is hard. trump is so unique. it is very hard for him to transfer i that to republicans n ballots.o that is a tough riddle for all republicans to solve.in these d.
11:19 pm
-- down balance let issues. >> laura: i can tell you who's doing thee best in pennsylvania donald trump you're the last presidential election donald trump done better in pennsylvania than all the bush and clinton's combined. but clearly come impeachment. there is corruption, they want to remove the president from office and they are doing their duty. that is what they arero saying. interesting what the voters aree saying to even our friends and in the other cable universe, otch. >> do people talk about impeachment here? >> it's not what you are hearing at the coffee shop. >> there was absolutely nothing. >> i think it is a sham. the president is doing a great job. >> how many people think the impeachment process will hurt president trump? is there anything that he could do or anything that could happen that would make you not vote for him? >> no. >> laura: that was allison, can i buy a vowel? this is a risk for democrats.
11:20 pm
but i'm laying out frankly what the risks are for republicans. is there a risk that pelosi hinted at a little bit is overdoing it on impeachment? >> of course. ifdo the evidence doesn't suppot impeachment and they go ahead anyway, absolutely. but the reason the clinton impeachment was so unpopular and there was backlast in '98 the public did not buy it and with each passing week it seems like more and more the public -- >> laura: over the last what -- >> you subscribe to the fox news poll. >> we do this every show, richard, and the battlegroundsts unpopular. >> i'm talking fox news poll matt. 49%. >> i agree with you tam battle ground poll has to be an eye-opener to democrats, they cannot ignore that. >> laura: your answer to peace and prosperity is impeachment and socialism. if you put that to women voters
11:21 pm
across the country, wake up, they are coming for your schools, they are coming for parental choices and they are coming for your wallet. if i make the case to women voters, that's what i'm making morning, noon, and night. gentlemen, thank you so much and coming up the democrats are well, bob barr and tom fitton here with some breaking news. that is just happening. lawyers for the whistle-blower his old tweet, sean hinted at that, revealing real motives. we will findlo out coming up.
11:22 pm
11:23 pm
11:24 pm
11:25 pm
>> it's is all a hoax. it's a scam. you know who helps them? these people right back here, the media. that is the whistle-blower. you know the whistle-blower that said trump said this and trump said that.
11:26 pm
and then when they heard my real phone call, the whistle-blower disappeared. >> laura: what was president trump talking about in louisiana? one of the attorneys, mark zaid has been very public about his hatred for the president. i want to read a few tweets from 2017.. for some reason, just getting heard. get rid of donald trump. it is very scary. we will get rid of him. who has started rebellion impeachment? joining me now is bob barr, former impeachment management former congressman and tom fitton. tom, is he just continuing the coup it cheering two years ago online? well, it certainly looks that way and his client -- >> laura: it took long enough for people to find his tweets come on.ow >> it's well known the whistle-blowers are anti-trumperss but the nature of their activities and certainly reflects on their client whether fairly or unfairly and this highlights the need for the public to know the name of this whistle-blower or the so-called whistle-blower, who he is
11:27 pm
communicating with in the white house about the nature of his communications with adam schiff because these are public corruption potentially because there could be classified information not properly sharedt and information was not appropriate and covered by whistle-blower law. in this idea because he should be kept secret or his name kept secret because he might be called out or attacked. >> laura: not in the statute that the name has to be kept confidential. it's not in the statute. i don't know why this is the obsession of so many out there but i would say congressman barr, the left would say the whistle-blower's comment, okay the republicans cannot defend the substance. they are focusing on the process to which you say? >> if that is what we do, then shame on us.s. once you get down into the weeds
11:28 pm
and we lawyers of course love to do that, but once you get down to the weeds and start arguing and words and phrases, you essentially lost the argument. the vast majority of americans could not find ukraine on a map. they have no idea what a whistle-blower looks like or what the law is, but they do know a snitch, they do know what basic fairness is. they know what a liar is. those are the ways that the republicans ought to be communicating the problem and not worrying about community caning process and procedure and so forth. >> laura: and the idea that republicans isde not allowed to put in his a own ambassadors,. and that in and of itself is a sign of corruption. he wanted his own person in in ukraine and not jovanovich. and they are citing that as a reason, this just shows entire corrupt situation. that is the most ridiculous
11:29 pm
thing i've ever heard. you have every right in your own people and an approach to foreign policy. and we know, tom fitton. and trump people knew it. >> we haven't been able, but big concern she was ordering the staff to monitor your social media feeds. >> laura: lets put up a list of the people that maria bonaventure wanted monitoredon . they have some bogus reason for having done so, but jack trump jr., mike kennedy. you know, john sullivan.myself,r guest list here. sara 1/4er. anyone else? what struck me about this testimony is how silly all of this is. a lot of bureaucrats whining about losing jobs or worrying
11:30 pm
about the foreign policy. this coup is not only corrupt but it is boring.it's boring. >> laura: bob barr, the testimony, clinging to that like a life raft in a storm.thek that is really a key to the so-called corruption of the office of donald trump. and yet when you look at the transcript of his testimony, and we will put it up on the screen, it is shocking what he doesn't know. check this out. you've never spoken to rudy giuliani, taylor was asked, no no, he replied. has anyone ever ask her to speak to rudy giuliani? taylor said, no. have you spoken to the president of the united states? i have not. you had no communications with the president of the united states? correct. and the charge of the affair with the u.s. embassy in kiev. again, this is their star witness, bob. >> that is one example and another one, of course, the bits of transcript that we see from ambassador sondland, where
11:31 pm
person doing the questioning peppers him over and over and over again to admit or too speculate or to ponder whether or not the link between aid and barisma and hunter biden was illegal. and he keeps saying i'm not a lawyer, i'm not a lawyer, i'm not a lawyer. pressing him. the quid pro quo argument has gone nowhere soat now what they are doing is they are grasping at straws. they are talking about extortion and bribery, which are not even in the same universe as national security issues and the powers of the president to appoint his own ambassador andnd to make sue that u.s. aid is not squandered. >> laura: congressman from the new york host says and this is first-hand, secondhand thirdhand but if i understand correctly, you are telling us to morrison told you that ambassador told him that the president told the ambassador that he would have to open an
11:32 pm
investigation to biden? taylor then says, that is correct. >> you could not do better on a "saturday night live" skit than that. >> laura: you are going to impeach a president a year out from a presidential election on that? meanwhile they will take candidates off the trail and this thing extends into the new year, tom fitton, some candidates are off of the trail and pete buttigieg gets to rome about iowa to clean up votes. >> mitch mcconnell should do his candidates a favor on the democratic side and rule out an impeachment trial. and they will have their show trials next week with these pretend public hearings that again will only present one side of the issue, practically speaking.ic the president willn continue to be denied his due process rights. nothing has happened that warrants the senate holding a full-fledged impeachment trial in this. they should build a firewall to protect the constitution from this abuse. >> laura: bob barr, do you agree with tom? when this gets going next week
11:33 pm
in public, is this going to be like popcorn and all the drama built up on the left?they got h. they will build this whole thing up, right? but do you agree with tom that republicans have to hit hard and hit often on the process and the substance question >> because they do. it is good to see lindsey graham get out there and rand paul get out there, but then the republican leadership comes behind them and sort of cleans up and says, oh, no. we really need to protect the whistle-blower.we need to protes and so forth. the leadership ought to get out of the way and let lindsey graham and rand paul and the other few that have someet backbone know how to articulate this like president trump does. they ought to be the voice of the senate. >> laura: all right, gentlemen,. coming up sean spicer's dancing is triggering liberals. the mermaid gets fileted and the mueller report as you have never seen it before. raymond arroyo is here with "seen and unseen" next.
11:34 pm
11:35 pm
11:36 pm
11:37 pm
11:38 pm
>> laura: it is time for the "seen and unseen" segment wheree we expose the big cultural stories of the day. "dancing with the stars," singles and the mueller report like you've never seen it before. joining us with all the details raymond arroyo, fox news contributor. sean spicer has survived week after week on "dancing with the stars," but the snobby judges don't seem to care about the people who actually vote for him. >> they are a little cranky because he survived, laura. as you know that the stars survive by getting majority of viewers to vote for them and through the scores provided by the judges. this week, spicer who has no fear of being confused with gene kelly did a jazzy sailor number and the judges were downright surly. >> we keep trying to ask him and they keep throwing a life preserver. you have so much in your body don't you?r
11:39 pm
and lost in the bermuda triangle. >> laura: needless to say, the lowest scores of the night, but he survived due to support of the audience and now spicer and the president really changed the game up on "dancing with the stars" because the president has turned us into somewhat of a campaign. he urged his twitter followers to vote each week for spicer. and this week, the man could literally do squats in the middle of fifth avenue and the audience would support him. all of this has pushed judge carrie ann to the brink. she told "us weekly," my reaction to sean being saved is frustrating. there are a great dancers being sent home. i can't be mad at it, but it is frustrating. >> laura: they don't like democracy. they didn't like democracy in 2016. if i don't get the results next year, ukraine meddled in the election for goodness' sakes. now, maybe ukraine or russia meddled in this. >> maybe they should be thanking this audience and sean spicer because he has kept the ratings pretty high. 6 million people tuned in just about every night.haea?
11:40 pm
he leaves, the ratings will go down. >> laura: i have a prediction. if spicer wins this in the end, okay, the rule for "dancing with the stars" it's like they will change. it's like they wantle to pack te court or change the electoral college. >> they will have an electoral college. >> no more direct democracy. >> now, abc should be thrilled about spicer, at least he is an amateur, laura. last night, abc feature professional billed as a life a "little mermaid". they led the cast as sebastian the crab. t ♪ >> audiences wanted to go under the sea after hearing this.audi,
11:41 pm
even though 9 million people tuned in. just let the movie run. >> laura: you have kids in the theater in high school, but it kind of looks like a junior high school production. >> it was over-the-top. if you are going to be a crab have claws. >> laura: tellll me about now harry potter actress emma watson. she is single, and she is calling it what? >> she is approaching 30, her 30th birthday. she told british vogue, she is not single. >> i never believed the whole i am happy single spiel. it took me a long time, but i'm very happy. i call it self-partnered. >> she is self partnered, laura. don't you love this bending language to evade reality? we had a conscious decoupling uncoupling with gwynethon paltrw and we had the menage a trois with representative katie hill. what is next? >> laura: there is an image -- >> i don't like this twisting of
11:42 pm
language. just say you are single, it's fine and be who you are. >> laura: well, i'm not about it. >> finally, laura there are people that just can't quit the mueller report. >> laura:re can't quit? >> it has failed to gain traction it and star-studded staged reading and no courtesy of "the washington post," the mueller report is now a graphic novel. >> laura: what! >> illustrated will a fly on the wall and felt likes of the white house. >> laura: let me just say they have tried to sell this every which way. they tried to sell it as live dramatic reading. you know what they should do they should combine that mermai. >> mueller, the musical. >> laura: oh, no, someone will steal our idea. >> you know they will.la i'm looking forward to an illustrated starr report, laura. remember the kids starr report.
11:43 pm
a lot of thrills and that story bill and monica during the presidential phone calls in the white house.that will have to bd nc-17. for my read the other night and how about illustrated email reports.what go the bill clintod monica lewinsky report. imagine the smashing of those servers, what action what about the illustrated patriot report. those illustrations will be a doozy. >> laura: first of all, i love how raymond refuses to call it peter strzok. and mueller and it's peter strzok. >> can you write a guide for me? never have so many worked so hard to peddle so little as this mueller thing. the iterations.i'm waiting for e dance. l >> laura: you know what it is raymond, it is actually the same thing as hollywood repackaging all the old '70 sitcom, "all in the family", "the jeffersons". there is no new ideas. they have nothing new.
11:44 pm
>> they won't touch any of the things we mentioned because of the political bias behind it. that is the problem. they only want to populate the stuff because it serves a political end. i don't like that. if you do musicals and stage version, do it for everybody. >> laura: the kids books outnow watch what your kids are getting at barnes & noble. but a lot of these books are not selling for kids. >> you mean the abcs and the aoc? >> laura: the colin kaepernick, that he had a big book out. what is the hollywood, the new hollywood reprise of the '70s that you just mentioned to me. >> "all in the family", and "good times."you remember normay kimmel dide it last year. i hope theses people who are doing this musical mueller report, they could do a christmas special. comey and richard, what is his name, rosenstein like you've never seen before. >> laura: a claymation with
11:45 pm
comey, and he could be hiding behind the blue curtains in the oval office and do that odd hug. he has kind of like a claymation. >> we have to go. >> laura: why is the media ignoring that veritas bombshell video that shows an abc anchorri venting about the refusal to publish jeffrey epstein's report? does that tell us anything about his alleged suicide? answers when we return.
11:46 pm
11:47 pm
11:48 pm
11:49 pm
11:50 pm
>> i've had this interview with virginia roberts, we would not put it on the air. first of all. i was told jeffrey epstein, no one knows who this is and it's a stupid story. it is unbelievable, we have clinton, we have everything. i am so pissed right now. >> laura: the media trying to cover up this bombshell coverage that exposed "abc news" for spiking the jeffrey epstein story. fox news did not find a single mention of it on cnn, msnbc, m r nbc. in fact the media actually defending the coverage blackout cnn brian seltzer writing caused widespread outrage particularly on the right with many commenters using it to use spell hatred of the writ large. unbelievable. joining me victor davidd hanson
11:51 pm
senior the fellow at the hoover institution. victor, theme media circling the wagons on this. why might that be? >> i think the left in general believes that because they have such exalted ins that is radical quality and concern that any means necessary, whether covering up the truth or lying about things are deemed necessary. laura, they have always loved humanity in the abstract more than humans in the concrete so if you are right on abortion or right on feminist issues, you get more latitude about may be sexually assaulting women. sometimes the left, and thepric, and as a result of that, it erodes deterrence. if you are a conservative one wrong word, one wrong act can ruin a career aboutt when she would establish the principle that maybe it will be a second chance, third chance because you are so low or progressive on the right issues, that almost encourages a lack of accountability for your behavior.and thing is also a fi,
11:52 pm
laura, and i don't think the left has ever squared the circle between sexual etiquette so that type of behavior is edgy or cool or part of the 60s hook up culture and it is always cruel and crass and not very nice to people and they've never reconciled that so it is a could be fusion not just about the cover up but the acts themselves. >> laura: victor, get this abc is focused more on who leaked the video than the allegations that amy roebuck is. and in a statement today, we take violations to company policy very seriously. we are pursuing all avenues to determine the source of the leak. so victor, finding out why they
11:53 pm
shelved the story isn't important but finding out who pulled it off the satellite is? >> no, it isn't. we live in an age where 90% according toco the center of all media coverage is negative towards trump. we have seen a fusion and nexus between media and the progressive political movement. so in some sense, they view this as treason and that if anybody were to report that, it wouldt only weaken the movement and in the long term, that would hurt the right people. so again, any means necessary to advance the political cause are deemed necessary. i think that has been what it spent the last few years, it's not journalism as we once knew it. >> laura: this is something the media does not touch and it doesn't surprise us about the epstein scandal, watch. >> do i think he was killed? 100%, yes, i do. because he made his whole living blackmailing people.e. >> actually part of your post as right side rather than there multiple fractures in the thyroid cartilage that are very
11:54 pm
unusual for suicide and more indicative of strangulation. >> it shows what appears to have scene show what is appears to be an attempt to make it look like suicide. a staged attempt. >> laura: victor, the story just goes away, doesn't it?ic >> you know, i don't think we will ever know about jeffrey epstein. we really don't know who he was, how he made his money and the ex-high school teacher became a financial wizard. h it almost seems like he was engage in side sort of aac bribery blackmail scheme with very important people. obviously, when he died mysteriously, and we have renowned pathologists suggest that it might not necessarily be suicidal, we will never really know. because there is a lot of vested interest, and we don't know where those vestedf interest are
11:55 pm
or what their aims are. and it should not be a mystery. how can you bere in a detention center and all of a sudden everybody who is supposed to be monitoring you, human and inanimate suddenly disappears at work. and you die in that moment. >> laura: yeah, well, again you have to consider the people whose lives would be offended by more information and ongoing trial. and that is why people have questions, victor, thank you so much and great to see you as always. a double dose of trumps has the last bite. first, an update on that hero dog from the baghdadi raid and then a line only trump can say. stay there.llr o
11:56 pm
as a doctor, i agree with cdc guidance. i recommend topical pain relievers first... like salonpas patch large. it's powerful, fda-approved to relieve moderate pain, ..nt these folks don't have time to go to the post office
11:57 pm
11:58 pm
11:59 pm
they use stamps.com all the services of the post office only cheaper get a 4-week trial plus postage anda digital scale go to stamps.com/tv and never go to the post office again. ♪ >> the dog was the great >> the dog was the great hero. he is coming to the white house very soon. i said bring him now. he's on a mission. you've got to be kidding.
12:00 am
give him a couple days rest please. shannon: donald trump about that hero dog from the bag that he raid and the hysterical line from tonight's rally. >> how old is your son? how old is that young man? how old are you? how old? you ate? let me tell you, he is 8. energy better than joe biden's son. shannon: that is all-time we have tonight. another raucous rally. shannon: if you miss this we have that coming up. shannon: have a good one. fox news alert donald trump offer keep america great rally in louisiana, the last gubernatorial race of the year. it was a rowdy night complete with a mike drop moment from one t

42 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on