Depicts a new approach to automobile safety that can prevent injury to half a million persons annually. Contains a report from the automobile crash injury research project at Cornell University Medical College on the effectiveness of new automobile safety devices - safety belt, a stronger door lock, breakaway steering wheels, padded dash board.
We digitized and uploaded this film from the A/V Geeks 16mm Archive. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the footage and are interested in using it in your project.
December 19, 2018 Subject:
Back away slowly..
Interesting film on motor vehicle accidents and their causes. A doctor wants to get down to the facts on what causes injuries. The fact that this was sponsored by Ford may have sugar coated these findings. I did find interesting the statistic that "40% of in-car injuries are caused by the steering wheel" and not bothering to tell us where the other 60% lies. Lots of amusing horrendous dubbing as well.