The sound frequencies used in these sessions
are based upon Rife sets for resonant therapy
* Note: Download here
the ZIP file with THE GUIDE, a freeware tree-based information
management tool for Windows featuring ALL the content related to
resonant-therapy. Download, extract the ZIP and open the executable
Resonant Therapy file inside. Alternatively, download here
the other ZIP file with the platform independent freeware Knowledge
Base program ALEX PKB with the content included. Download, extract the
ZIP and open the executable JAR file. (Visit location)
This work is dedicated to the public domain and
may be reproduced without authorization.
* Allergic Angiitis, inflammation in the blood vessels, leading to a reduced blood supply to organs and tissues, thereby causing a dysfunction of the organs or permanent damage.
* Anaphylaxis, serious allergic reaction.
* Angioedema, rapid swelling (edema) of the dermis, subcutaneous tissue, mucosa and submucosal tissues, often caused by allergy.
* Autoimmune diseases, inappropriate response of the immune system leading to the attack of its owns cells.
* Eosinophilia, abnormally high number of eosinophils in the blood.
* Hypersensitivity respiratory, form of hypersensitivity affecting the respiratory tract.
* IgA deficiency, or immunoglobulin A levels either low or absent increases risk of autoimmune diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, allergic diseases, as well as worsening forms of immunodeficiency.
* IgE-mediated hypersensitivity, production of specific IgE antibodies directed against innocuous and typically widespread antigens.
* Immune complex disorders, abnormal deposition of immune complexes in organs.
* Immune system disorders, overactive/underactive response of the immune system.
* Mastocytosis, caused by the presence of too many mast cells (mastocytes) and CD34+ mast cell precursors in a person's body.
* Rubber allergy, allergic reactions to the proteins present in natural rubber latex.
* Systemic lupus erythematosus, autoimmune disorder that may affect the skin, joints, kidneys, brain, and other organs.
* Urticaria, hives, skin rash frequently caused by allergic reactions.
Algorithmic piano music mixed with sound frequencies.