Most of the sound frequencies used in these recordings
correspond either to the molar mass or equivalent scalar
octave of the related products.
Note: Download here
the ZIP file with THE GUIDE, a freeware tree-based information
management tool for Windows featuring ALL the content related to
resonant-therapy. Download, extract the ZIP and open the executable
Resonant Therapy file inside. Alternatively, download here
the other ZIP file with the platform independent freeware Knowledge
Base program ALEX PKB with the content included. Download, extract the
ZIP and open the executable JAR file. (Visit location)
This work is dedicated to the public domain and
may be reproduced without authorization.
* Amyloid-beta production inhibitor or gamma-Secretase Modulators is an
Amyloid-beta production inhibitor. Gamma-Secretase Modulators are useful for
* BMPR1A Peptide (bone morphogenetic protein receptor, type 1A) defects' are
the cause of juvenile polyposis syndrome, Cowden disease and hereditary mixed
polyposis syndrome 2, which lead to gastrointestinal, breast, thyroid,
endometrial and colon cancers.
* Bioregulator peptides Cortagen, Livagen, Prostamax, Thymogen and Vilon.
The functions of cells, tissues, organs and the whole body are tuned by many
means among which biologically active peptides occupy a special position. Each
cell can produce several different peptides and respond to a whole array of
peptide species. Altogether, this forms a tight regulatory network responding
to subtle variations in body conditions and contributing to optimisation of
body functions. Related research has resulted in the development of an approach
to designing of biologically active small peptides. The series of synthetic
peptides includes tetrapeptides Epitalon (see Resonant Therapy Molecular
Biology 05), Cortagen, Livagen, and Prostamax, which are specific for the
pineal gland, brain cortex, liver, and prostate, respectively, and dipeptides
Thymogen and Vilon, which are specific for the thymus.
(Peptides Cortagen, Prostamax and Vilagen updated to F key, Jan 26th 2015)
* C-Peptide has active properties. It binds to a membrane structure, probably a
G-protein coupled membrane receptor, eliciting a rise in intracellular Ca2+
concentration and subsequent activation of at least two enzyme systems, Na+,K+
ATPase and endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS).
C-peptide administration leads to increased blood flow in skeletal muscle and
skin, diminished glomerular hyperfiltration, reduced urinary albumin excretion
and improved nerve function in patients with type 1 diabetes who lack
C-peptide, but not in healthy subjects. It has therefore been proposed that it
might have therapeutic potential in preventing some of the late complications
C-peptide reflects insulin secretion, and the amount of insulin secreted
reflects the metabolic needs of the body, i.e. the degree of insulin
sensitivity or insensitivity. The body becomes more resistant to insulin with
the onset of puberty, and again later in life when insulin resistance increases
because of weight gain or for other reasons. C-peptide secretion by a healthy
pancreas thus reflects the insulin requirement of the body.
* Cathelicidin Peptide LL37 is anti-microbial peptide. LL-37 corresponds to aa
134-170 of the human cationic antimicrobial protein 18 (hCAP18). The
antimicrobial peptide cathelicidin protects the urinary tract against invasive
bacterial infection. It plays an important role in the first line of defense
against local infection and systemic invasion of pathogens at sites of
inflammation and wounds. It showed potential antimicrobial activities against
wide spectrum of microorganisms including Gram-negative and -positive bacteria,
and fungi. It had similar antimicrobial abilities against both standard and
clinically isolated drug-resistant strains. Cathelicidin-AM could rapidly exert
its antibacterial activities.
* EUK 134 is a synthetic superoxide dismutase (SOD)/catalase mimetic that
exhibits potent antioxidant activities, and inhibits the formation of
beta-amyloid and related amyloid fibril.
* Elafin peptide is active against Pseudomonas aeruginosa and might be active
to prevent tissue rejection and minimising ischaemic tissue damage. Studies
suggest effectiveness in pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), chronic
thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension and carcinoma of oesophagus.
* Galanin Peptide contracts the smooth muscle of the gastrointestinal and
genito-urinary tract, regulates growth hormone, insulin release, and controls
* Galantide Peptide is a galanin antagonist consisting of aa 1-13 of galanin
and the C-terminal fragment of bradykinin. Galantide reversibly blocks the
neuronal activities of galanin. Galanin has different activities such as
contraction of smooth muscle of the gastrointestinal and genito-urinary tract,
regulation of growth hormone and insulin release, and control of adrenal
* Granisetron is antinauseant, antiemetic agent, slows colonic transit, and
Rotavirus induced diarrhoea.
* KIT Peptide defects' are a cause of piebaldism (lack of melanocytes),
gastrointestinal stromal tumors and testicular tumors.
* Liver expressed antimicrobial peptides 1 and 2 - (LEAP-1)(LEAP-2) have
antimicrobial effect against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria as
well as yeast, these peptides are involved in the regulation of iron
* Lactoferrin-B (residues 17 to 41) are released by pepsinolysis of human and
bovine lactoferrin, respectively, and may have more potent antibacterial
activity than the native proteins.
* Magainin 1 and Magainin 2 amide are have broad-spectrum, non-specific
activity against a wide range of micro-organisms, including viruses,
gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, protozoa, yeasts and fungi, and may
also be hemolytic and cytotoxic to cancer cells. Magainin 1 is a bactericide.
Both Magainin 1 and 2 exhibit inhibitory action toward Herpes simplex virus
type 1(HSV-1) and HSV-2.
* Motilin peptide is important for interdigestive gastrointestinal motility and
indirectly causes the contraction of duodenal and colonic smooth muscle.
* N-Acetylcarnosine (NAC) is found in a variety of tissues but particularly
muscle tissue. It has activity as a free radical scavenger. NAC is active
against lipid peroxidation in the different parts of the lens in the eye. It is
the active ingredient of eye drops used in order to prevent or treat cataracts
and ophthalmic disorders associated with oxidative stress, including
age-related or diabetic cataracts.
* Pancreatic Polypeptide regulates pancreatic and gastrointestinal functions.
* Pepstatin-A peptide is an inhibitor of acid proteases (aspartyl peptidases).
It forms a 1:1 complex with proteases such as pepsin, renin, cathepsin D,
bovine chymosin, and protease B (Aspergillus niger). The inhibition is highly
selective and does not affect thiol proteases, neutral proteases, or serine
* Ruxolitinib is a JAK1 and JAK2 Inhibitor a small-molecule ATP mimetic that
inhibits both JAK1 and JAK2, results in a dramatic decrease in levels of
inflammatory cytokines, IL-6 and TNF-alpha. Ruxolitinib is clinically used for
the treatment of myelofibrosis, a bone marrow disorder, and is being
investigated for the treatment of certain cancers and autoimmune diseases, such
as psoriasis. It may also help growing eyelashes.
* STK11 Peptide defects' are a cause of predisposition to benign and maligant
tumors including gastrointestinal and testicular cancers (Peutz-Jeghers
* Serrapeptase proteolytic enzyme digests inflammations, scars (non-living
tissue), blood clots, cysts, and arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms.
Serrapeptase helps treat arterial blockage, protects against stroke and is
reportedly more effective and quicker than EDTA Chelation treatments in
removing arterial plaque.
* VIP receptor antagonist (4Cl-D-Phe6, Leu17)-VIP used for Rotavirus induced