The sound frequencies used in these sessions
are based upon Rife sets for resonant therapy
Note: Download here
the ZIP file with THE GUIDE, a freeware tree-based information
management tool for Windows featuring ALL the content related to
resonant-therapy. Download, extract the ZIP and open the executable
Resonant Therapy file inside. Alternatively, download here
the other ZIP file with the platform independent freeware Knowledge
Base program ALEX PKB with the content included. Download, extract the
ZIP and open the executable JAR file. (Visit location)
This work is dedicated to the public domain and
may be reproduced without authorization.
* Acne, often found in people who eat less fruit than the average.
* Blood coagulation disorders, may dispose to hemorrhage, thrombosis,and occasionally both.
* Breast diseases, either of organ system protection or reproductivefunction.
* Cataracts, the most common cause of blindness for the elderly.
* Celiac disease, autoimmune disorder which causes gluten intolerance.
* Congenital abnormalities, a condition present at birth which variesfrom the norm.
* Gonadal disorders, related to both sexes reproductory organs.
* Hirsutism, excessive hairiness.
* Hyperlipidemia, elevated levels of lipids in the blood.
* Hyperopia, farsightedness.
* Hyperoxaluria, excessive urinary excretion of oxalate.
* Hypertension, high blood pressure.
* Hypotension, low blood pressure.
* Immunodeficiency common-variable, genetically determined primary immune defect which affects B cells.
* Immunodeficiency severe-combined, affects B and T-cell mediatedimmunity responses and often cytokine function.
* Immunologic deficiency syndromes, inadequacy of the immunemechanisms to perform their function.
* Job's syndrome, or hyperimmunoglobulin E recurrent infectionsyndrome, repeated staphylococcal infections of the skin due toimpaired immune defenses.
* Lentigo, pigmented spots on the skin.
* Leucine metabolism disorders. Leucine is an essential amino acidutilized in the liver, adipose tissue and muscle tissue.
* Leukopenia, a decrease in the number of white blood cells found inthe blood. It increases the risk of an infection.
* Mastoiditis, infection of the mastoid bone just behind the ear.
* Melanosis, hyperpigmentation associated with increased melanin.
* Metabolic bone diseases, disorders of bone strength,usually caused by abnormalities of minerals (such as calcium orphosphorus), vitamin D, bone mass or bone structure, heel spurs,plantar fasciitis, osteopenia.
* Neutropenia, abnormally low number of neutrophilsin the blood, which leads to increased susceptibilityto disease.
* Optic Nerve Diseases, such as glaucoma.
* Paraproteinemias, presence in the blood of large amountsof any abnormal protein involved in the immune system.
* Phimosis, non-retractability of either the foreskin of the penis orthe clitoral hood.
* Platelet disorders. Platelets are a natural source of growth factors.Platelets are involved in stopping bleeding and subsequent formationof blood cloths.
* Shock, lack of adecuate blood flow to organs and tissues.
* Stomatitis aphtous, mouth ulcers.
* Xerostomia, dry mouth.
Algorithmic piano music mixed with sound frequencies.