- Taped Rugs Productions, Charles Rice Goff III, C. Goff III, Experimental, Sound Collage, Electro-Acoustic, Dada, Dadaist, Cassette Culture, Avant Garde, Improvisation, Music Concrete, Non Genre, Anti Genre, for fans of Disism, for fans of Herd Of The Ether Space, for fans of Turkey Makes Me Sleepy, for fans of William Burroughs, for fans of Laurie Anderson, for fans of Robert Ashley, for fans of Robert Fripp, for fans of Brian Eno
by Charles Rice Goff III
1 The Vertical Buttstroke
2 In Full-Throated Ease
3 The Phantoms Of A Thousand Hours
4 The Latest Dream I Ever Dreamed
5 The Tumult Of Thy Mighty Harmonies
* Tone Telegrams served to explore and test the capacities of integrating a wide variety of newer and older computer recording softwares.
* Tone Telegrams showcases how genres can be completely immaterial to a creative recording artist.
* Tone Telegrams gets better with repeated listenings.
Korg R3 Vocoder Synthesizer, Korg DS-8 Synthesizer, Reflector Stratocaster Electronic Guitar, Various Sound Effect Foot Pedals, Boss RC 20X Loop Station Loop Duplicator, Electronic Sound Generators (toys), Guitar Preparations (arrow heads, plectrums, various scrapers and plunkers, etc.), Ovation Acoustic Guitar, Voice, K-Mart Portable Phonograph, Several Phonograph Albums (both physically modified and unmodified), Ibanez DM 1000 Digital Delay, Shakers, Rattles, Maracas, Xylophones, Bells, Tambourines, Clickers, Ratchets, Talking Drum, Tongue Drum, Sport Drums, Mallets, Sticks, Tin Cans, Rain Gutter, Kitchen Sink, Orbitz, Turkey Call, Animal Horn, Tubes Of Gloom
January 23 - 24, 2017: Recorded extensive percussion/voice improvisations
March 4 - 15, 2017: Edited percussion/voice bits into several "building blocks" to serve as foundations on which to mold compositions
March 4 - 13, 2017: Edited phrases, sentences, and hand-manipulated segments from phonograph records
March 18, 2017: Recorded acoustic guitar improvisations
March 20, 2017: Recorded Korg DS-8 synthesizer improvisations
March 29, 2017: Received "Patternal Instinct" recording from I.V. Martinez
April 3-4, 2017: Recorded electronic guitar improvisations
April 5, 2017: Recorded Korg R3 vocoder/synthesizer improvisations
March 26 - April 18, 2017: Sculpted and refined five sound collages from recordings listed above
All performances, recordings, edits, manipulations, concepts, art, production
by Charles Rice Goff III
Track 2, "In Full Throated Ease," contains excerpts from "Patternal Instinct"
generously provided for collaboration by I.v. Martinez/experiMENTALien
No claims are made to materials extracted from phonograph records
This collection is a not-for-profit audio art exhibit
by Taped Rugs Productions
Related Music question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
- 2017-04-20 17:15:42
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3
Subject: The process...
Subject: Totally coherent sonic aesthetics
Uploaded by Taped Rugs Productions on