Skip to main content

tv   11 News at 5AM  NBC  September 20, 2013 5:00am-6:00am EDT

5:00 am
are you ready to do something about your thinning hair? if you're ready to act or even just find out more about hair loss, hair club is ready to help. stay tuned and you'll learn more about this unique company and the thousands of people hair club has helped to get their hair back. >> went to hair club. they made me look great. look at me. i feel good. >> i look younger. i feel younger, too. and to me, that's everything in the world. >> myself, i'm 45 years old. and, you know, i'm not in the best shape in the world, but one thing -- i'm continually trying to get better, and my hair is just one less problem i ever have to think about. >> i feel normal. i feel like i could be anyone walking amongst someone who, you know, everybody looks at anymore, like, weird. i'm just normal, and i look great, and i get compliments on my hair all the time. >> welcome back. let's get right to the root of the problem -- hair loss and what causes it. now, hair loss affects more than 70 million people in north america today -- 40 million men and 30 million
5:01 am
women. that's a lot of people. some people try products that claim to regrow hair only to find out a few hundred dollars later that they didn't work. don't waste your money on unproven remedies. if you care about how you look and you want to get your hair back, let's hear from some of the world-class doctors in our network. >> by far, the most common cause of hair loss is genetic. by age 50, 50% of the adult population have experienced enough hair loss to be noticeable. >> hair loss is different for men and women. male-pattern hair loss is the most common form of hair loss, representing more than 90% of all male cases in north america. it occurs due to a hormone called dihydrotestosterone, commonly known as dht. dht causes a shortening of the life span of the hair follicles in these men. dht chokes the hair follicle and it eventually shuts down. the follicle's resistance to dht or lack of resistance is genetic, and that's why some men go bald and some don't.
5:02 am
>> actually started losing my hair at a pretty young age -- actually in college. and hair loss is in my family, so i definitely knew what the future had for me. during that process, i tried many things. i tried drugs -- that wasn't working. i grew my hair out, did the comb-over. that was awful. i wore hats a lot. and nothing was working. >> female-pattern hair loss is different from male-pattern hair loss in both appearance and sometimes in terms of the cause itself. for women, there are many different causes of hair loss, including female-pattern thinning, which is a form of male-pattern thinning, menopause, postpartum or stress-related shedding, or alopecia areata. someone can experience hair loss due to poor hair care or tight braiding of the hair, which can permanently damage these follicles. >> when i began to lose my hair, i lost some of my self-confidence, my self-esteem. i really felt that people were looking at my hair and not me.
5:03 am
i had already tried gels and clips and wigs and pieces and brushing my hair, combing my hair all different ways. really didn't feel sexy. >> everyone who walks in our door has a special and unique situation. hair club is uniquely positioned to treat hair loss because we offer all proven solutions to hair loss. >> hair club is the only company that offers all proven hair-loss solutions, backed by a guarantee of satisfaction. if you are not 100% satisfied with the option you've chosen, hair club will apply your initial purchase price to any of its other proven hair-loss solutions. now we'll show you how you can get your hair back with proven hair-loss solutions. >> male announcer: don't tolerate another day of hair loss or thinning hair, because now, the solution you need to get a fuller, natural-looking head of hair is just one phone call away. hair club is the only company in the world to offer all tested and proven hair-loss solutions, because no single solution is
5:04 am
right for every type of hair loss. call hair club now for this free educational booklet and get a free microscopic hair-and-scalp analysis at any of our hair club centers nationwide. young or old, man or woman, no matter what kind of hair loss you may have, hair club has a unique solution for you, guaranteed. no other company on the planet can make that claim. hair club has been the recognized leader in hair-loss solutions for over 35 years, with centers in over 100 locations and nearly 50,000 satisfied clients. call now and get the facts. hair club's new breakthrough educational booklet is yours, free. this vital, new information, endorsed by prominent physicians, can change your life. pick up the phone right now, and we'll rush it to you, free, with absolutely no obligation. as an added bonus, we'll also give you a free private and confidential microscopic hair-and-scalp analysis. but wait -- there's more!
5:05 am
you'll also get $250 off any proven solution if you are among the first 100 callers. so call right now. free information, free analysis, and $250 off. this incredible offer is for a limited time only. don't tolerate hair loss another day. look younger and feel more confident. take on the world like your old self. call now and change your life forever. hair club. we do it all. for you. >> and i couldn't believe it. i honestly couldn't believe it. i wondered if it was me -- really looking at me. because the hair made me look so much younger. i was so excited. >> some people didn't even notice that i had anything done. they just said, "you look good. you look younger." and it's just a pleasant experience all the way around. >> having my hair back, thanks to hair club, gives me tons of confidence. i mean, it gives me the kind of confidence i had before i ever lost my hair. >> i don't second-guess going to the store or going to the movies
5:06 am
or going to have a drink. i'm confident. i'm comfortable. >> now let's talk about the proven solutions available to you at hair club and the hair club guarantee of satisfaction. so, what is proven to work? hair club has expertise in three areas -- non-surgical hair enhancement, fda-approved hair therapies, and microscopic follicular unit hair transplants. available only at hair club, the bio-matrix strand-by-strand process is known around the world as the gold standard in hair replacement. hair club's groundbreaking technology is the only process available to date that gives you a full, healthy-looking head of hair by adding real human hair to your own hair. bio-matrix is not a toupee. it's not a wig. it's a custom-made blend of your own hair with real human hair that is matched to your individual requirements. that includes hair color, facial structure, and skin tone. the process is natural and virtually undetectable. when you brush your hair, it all blends together. if someone touches your hair, it
5:07 am
feels normal. it's easy to style. you can rough it up. you can go swimming, biking, jogging, or anywhere life takes you, and you will look great. >> i can swim, i bike, hike, i do everything, and the key point here is no one has noticed. everybody thinks i look better, but they can't quite put their finger on it. so, when they told me that would happen, i didn't believe it. i thought everybody would notice right away, but they didn't. they just thought, "well, your hair's different. what'd you do?" and so i just -- in some cases, people that were close to me, i told them. other people, i just let them guess. and so i think that's important for women especially to know is that you're gonna look great. you're gonna feel great. >> when i first got my hair, i was a little nervous about going into the fire station because that is one group of guys that love to pull pranks and kid you and razz you. so, i was real nervous about that, but when i went in, they
5:08 am
said, "we couldn't wait to get you here so we could razz you, but now that we see you, there's nothing we can say 'cause it looks so good." >> i took control. i went to hair club. i got my hair back, and i look great. >> i would get compliments from my husband. my two sons would compliment me. the people on my job, they would lookt me, like, "there's something different. what did you do?" and they would look at my hair -- "what did u do?" and i would say, "did it look good?" knowing in the back of my mind that it was the hair club experience that made the difference. >> hair club is also a leader in hair therapies, with its extreme hair therapy program. >> in hair clu we also have what we call our ext program, or extreme hair therapy, which includes a number of really high-quality hair-care products. a tocal medical treatment that is fda-approved for treating thinning hair, as well as the
5:09 am
first fda-cleared home-use laser comb. >> hair club also offers, in select areas, the gold standard in hair transplantation -- microscopic follicular unit hair transplants. it's natural, permanent, and your transplanted hair is guaranteed to grow mother nature programmed it to. >> we work with our clientele together to determine the best option for them, and we take into consideration age, the extent of their hair loss, and what their expectations are, both in terms of the amount of hair they want, the thickness they want, and how soon they want to have some results. my job is to give them the most natural-looking hair transplant they could possibly have and to see to it that when that person looks in the mirror after his hair grows in, that's the person they want to see. >> when you actually see the hair grow, you're amazed. you're watching it grow day by day from a thinner look to a fuller look till you can do the things that you've always wanted to do with your hair, using
5:10 am
different products and styling your hair differently. >> i finally went to the hair club, and i found that they had the best technology, and they were far superior than everyone else. they treated me like a family, like i was somebody important. i decided to go with them, and the results speak for themselves. people would just kind of look at you and wonder, "what's going on? this guy's looking younger and younger," and i'm feeling better and better about it. and it just -- it's a great feeling. >> hair club is the only company that offers all proven hair-loss solutions, backed by a guarantee of satisfaction. if you are not 100% satisfied with the option you've chosen, hair club will apply your initial purchase price to any of its other proven hair-loss solutions. hair club has changed many people's lives. you might not know it now, but i used to have a hair-loss problem. is your hair loss bothering you? maybe it's time you did something about it. when we come back, we'll introduce the people who can help you find the right
5:11 am
solution. >> male announcer: don't tolerate another day of hair loss or thinning hair. because now the solution you need to get a fuller, natural-looking head of hair is just one phone call away. hair club is the only company in the world to offer all tested and proven hair-loss solutions, because no single solution is right for every type of hair loss. call hair club now for this free educational booklet and get a free microscopic hair-and-scalp analysis at any of our hair club centers nationwide. young or old, man or woman, no matter what kind of hair loss you may have, hair club has a unique solution for you, guaranteed. no other company on the planet can make that claim. hair club has been the recognized leader in hair-loss solutions for over 35 years, with centers in over 100 locations and nearly 50,000 satisfied clients. call now and get the facts. hair club's new breakthrough educational booklet is yours, free.
5:12 am
this vital, new information, endorsed by prominent physicians, can change your life. pick up the phone right now, and we'll rush it to you, free, with absolutely no obligation. as an added bonus, we'll also give you a free private and confidential microscopic hair-and-scalp analysis. but wait -- there's more! you'll also get $250 off any proven solution if you are among the first 100 callers. so call right now. free information, free analysis, and $250 off. this incredible offer is for a limited time only. don't tolerate hair loss another day. look younger and feel more confident. take on the world like your old self. call now and change your life forever. hair club. we do it all. for you. >> you've heard from the experts. you've heard from the clients. so let's talk about another aspect of hair club that truly makes this company unique -- its staff. at hair club, you'll meet a caring staff that will help you through all aspects of hair
5:13 am
restoration, from informative consultants to hair-loss experts to world-class hair stylists. hair club is the only company that offers all proven hair-loss solutions, backed by a guarantee of satisfaction. >> you almost see just the person transform right in front of you. and when they get that fuller head of hair, they stand taller, they talk louder, the more involved and social at parties and just with friends. and you see them really stand out now when they have that full head of hair back. >> when you have a full head of hair, there's a lot you can do with it. you can shampoo your hair, condition it, blow dry, and also curl-iron and style your hair. >> you know, this is really a personal thing. i mean, the hair club, they take the time to listen, and they take the time to get it right. >> we at hair club, we understand that hair loss can be a very traumatic issue, so when you come in, you're gonna hear about all of the different solutions that we have to offer, and then, most importantly, we'll be able to customize and personalize the best solution
5:14 am
for you and your needs that day. >> the way that i was treated was outstanding, and one of my main great experiences is, the way they treated me, my hair stylist and i were able to vibe, we were able to communicate. she knew exactly what i wanted. >> i really liked going. the hair club people are very nice, very cordial and really put me at ease. >> hair club will lay out all the solutions and they'll do what's right for you. as a matter of fact, you'll make the decision, what you want to do. >> hair club offer all proven solutions with the top experts and doctors in the industry. >> i've had people come in who say, "i actually got a promotion because of my hair," and it's because they look better, they feel better, they can do so much more. >> now we'll show you how you can get your hair back with proven hair-loss solutions. >> male announcer: don't tolerate another day of hair loss or thinning hair, because now, the solution you need to get a fuller, natural-looking head of hair is just one phone call away. hair club is the only company in the world to offer all tested
5:15 am
and proven hair-loss solutions, because no single solution is right for every type of hair loss. call hair club now for this free educational booklet and get a free microscopic hair-and-scalp analysis at any of our hair club centers nationwide. young or old, man or woman, no matter what kind of hair loss you may have, hair club has a unique solution for you, guaranteed. no other company on the planet can make that claim. hair club has been the recognized leader in hair-loss solutions for over 35 years, with centers in over 100 locations and nearly 50,000 satisfied clients. call now and get the facts. hair club's new breakthrough educational booklet is yours, free. this vital, new information, endorsed by prominent physicians, can change your life. pick up the phone right now, and we'll rush it to you, free, with absolutely no obligation. as an added bonus, we'll also give you a free private and confidential microscopic
5:16 am
hair-and-scalp analysis. but wait -- there's more! you'll also get $250 off any proven solution if you are among the first 100 callers. so call right now. free information, free analysis, and $250 off. this incredible offer is for a limited time only. don't tolerate hair loss another day. look younger and feel more confident. take on the world like your old self. call now and change your life forever. hair club. we do it all. for you. >> at this very moment, hair club has more than 50,000 clients nationwide -- 50,000 people who, like you, wanted to do something about their hair loss. we'd like you to meet some of those clients now and view some of their amazing results. hair club has changed their lives, and it all started with one simple phone call. >> i'm an old guy with a young wife and young kids. i got a 5-year-old and i got a 7-year-old. there's a lot of guys out there like me. i know a lot of you guys waited till later in life to get married and raise your families.
5:17 am
it's kind of important for me when i drop my kids off that the other kids don't think i'm their grandfather, okay? you know, guys, we don't sit around and talk about fashion and hair styles a whole lot, but when i'm sitting around a poker table or under the lights of a pool table, nobody gives me any grief. it looks good, it looks natural, and that's all that anybody cares about. if people ask me about it, i'm not afraid to tell them, "yeah, man, i did something different. i got my hair cut." >> my sister actually saw the hair club commercial, and she dragged me out of the house on a saturday, says, "come on. let's go." i get there, right? i see the infomercial. they talked to me about, you know, what it would be like and what they could possibly do for me. after that point, i says, "i'm willing to give it a chance." i am so glad that i did. it has been the best thing that i have ever done, in terms of helping my self-esteem, right? looking like the woman that i can be, right? and i flaunt it, because i can. >> on the day i decided to do something and actually call hair club, i went in to tell my
5:18 am
girlfriend, and... i was so embarrassed. >> i was so relieved -- for him -- because, over the years, i had remembered how happy he used to be. and when he told me he was coming to hair club, i was so proud of him. so proud of him. >> hair club is the only company that offers all proven hair-loss solutions, backed by a guarantee of satisfaction. if you are not 100% satisfied with the option you've chosen, hair club will apply your initial purchase price to any of its other proven hair-loss solutions. >> we have a library of thousands of testimonial letters from happy clients. although hair club maintains a high level of confidentiality and discretion, these clients were so happy with their results, they wanted to share their experiences with you. >> when you go into these centers, the staff is so well-trained, and they're so caring, because they truly care about people's looks, and one thing you need to know is a lot of people are doing this -- more people than you'll ever know. and i just immediately felt rejuvenated. i felt like i had a face-lift,
5:19 am
the whole nine yards. it was just a wonderful experience. >> one night, i was sitting and watching tv, and a commercial came on about the hair club. i saw the commercial, and i went in, and when i walked out... [ breathes deeply ] it's the truth. it was above my expectations. i got my life back. >> because of my line of work, i have helmets on and off all day, and i wondered if that would have any effect on my hair. and we were in fighting a pretty good fire for a while -- we'd been fighting it for several hours. and once we got it out, walked outside, and i was taking my turnout gear off, pulled my helmet off, and one of the guys walks up to me and says, "wow. it looks great!" even after fighting a fire for three hours, i'm exhausted but i never have to worry about my hair. >> with the line of work that i'm in -- i'm in sales -- my image is everything.
5:20 am
so, the better i look, the more i sell because they're buying a part of me. so my appearance is very important to me. and i know that, regardless, if i'm at the gym or with my man, my hair is looking fantastic. >> as you've just seen, hair club really listens to its clients and really cares about improving people's lives. when we come back, you'll see what proven solution is best for you, based on your age, level of hair loss, and expectations. we'll be right back. >> male announcer: don't tolerate another day of hair loss or thinning hair, because now, the solution you need to get a fuller, natural-looking head of hair is just one phone call away. hair club is the only company in the world to offer all tested and proven hair-loss solutions, because no single solution is right for every type of hair loss. call hair club now for this free educational booklet and get a free microscopic hair-and-scalp analysis at any of our hair club centers nationwide. young or old, man or woman, no
5:21 am
matter what kind of hair loss you may have, hair club has a unique solution for you, guaranteed. no other company on the planet can make that claim. hair club has been the recognized leader in hair-loss solutions for over 35 years, with centers in over 100 locations and nearly 50,000 satisfied clients. call now and get the facts. hair club's new breakthrough educational booklet is yours, free. this vital, new information, endorsed by prominent physicians, can change your life. pick up the phone right now, and we'll rush it to you, free, with absolutely no obligation. as an added bonus, we'll also give you a free private and confidential microscopic hair-and-scalp analysis. but wait -- there's more! you'll also get $250 off any proven solution if you are among the first 100 callers. so call right now. free information, free analysis, and $250 off. this incredible offer is for a limited time only.
5:22 am
don't tolerate hair loss another day. look younger and feel more confident. take on the world like your old self. call now and change your life forever. hair club. we do it all. for you. >> since 1976, hair club has been delivering solutions that actually work. the proof is in the pictures. visit hair club today and get started on a customized solution that will work for you. you've seen a number of clients today who have improved their appearance by taking that first step and calling hair club. imagine what we can do for you. whether you want a full head of hair or just trying to keep what you have, hair club has an option that's right for you. so, get ready to look great and feel better than you've ever felt before. hair club has more than 50,000 clients in north america. that's more than 50,000 reasons to call. but the most important reason is you. whether you're 25 or 65, you'll be amazed at what hair club can do for you. call now. stopping your hair loss is just a phone call away.
5:23 am
>> call them. just call hair club. hair club has worked wonders for me. >> yeah, you guys don't need to shave that head. you know, keep some hair on there. join the hair club like i did. >> i look better, i eat better, i work out regularly, and i drive a new car. >> every day that i get up, i can say, "ooh," right? and this is me. this is who i am. i look great today. thank you, hair club. you have made such a difference in my life. >> and if you want to look better and if you want to feel better about yourself, hair club is the way to go. ♪ ♪ >> ♪ oh, yeah ♪ yeah, yeah, yeah >> male announcer: hair club. we do it all. for you. ♪
5:24 am
the preceding was paid for and furnished by hair club for men and women. this station is not responsible for claims made in the preceding program.
5:25 am
>> the following is a paid presentation forthe wen healthy hair care system, the secret to soft, lustrous, beautiful, shining hair, by celebrity hair stylist chaz dean, brought to you by guthy-renker. what does it take to get your hair this shiny,
5:26 am
bouncy, strong, and beautiful? the wen healthy hair care system bchaz dean. >> people ask me all the time: does wen cleansing conditioner really work? i started using wen two years ago. so...you tell me. does wen really work? ♪ >> i've seen a lot of changes since i first started using wen. my hair's so much healthier now, it's so much smoother, it's so much silkier, and it all starts with wen. >> with wen, it's just like this "kumbaya" product that everybody can use. >> i will never go back to shampoo. never, never, never. i'm a wen girl, so i'm gonna be using that forever. >> whether you have fine hair, thick hair, coarse hair, wavy hair, or curly hair, wen is the secret to getting the sexy, beautiful hair you've always wanted. wen is revolutionary hair care that's designed to take the place of shampoo, conditioner,
5:27 am
deep conditioner, detangler, and leave-in conditioner all in one, saving you time working on your hair, and saving you money on all the products you won't need anymore. many ordinary shampoos that lather can use sulfates and harsh detergents that may strip your hair of natural oils but wen is designed to gently cleanse and moisturize your hair and scalp with no harsh stripping agents, making your hair shinier, softer, stronger, fuller, after just one use. >> my hair only looks like this 'cause of wen. i never had beautiful hair unl i started using wen. >> i love it, it just-- i just want to swing it around. feels so fresh and clean and soft. >> i've tried for years to achieve this kind of body and with one use of wen my hair's full, it's fresh, it's full of body and it's soft. >> wen was created by hollywood colorist and hairstylist chaz dean. chaz is on a mission to give everyone the beautiful hair they've always wanted and he's changing the world one head at a time with wen.
5:28 am
thousands of people every day are giving up their ordinary shampoo and switching to wen, transforming their hair after just one use. that's why chaz and his award-winning wen products have been featured in prestigious magazines and television shows. wen is proven to increase hair strength and manageability up to 70 percent after just one use. that's a difference you can see and feel the very first time you use it. and wen is clinically proven to significantly retain color so it lasts longer, which can save you money on hair color. on today's show, you'll meet chaz and see what your favorite celebrities are saying about wen, and what happened when chaz brought wen to the miss america pageant, and turned pageant girls into wen girls. right now is the best time ever to give up your ordinary shampoo and try wen, because you can get 33 percent more cleansing conditioner and stay tuned to see how you can get the new wen travel kit absolutely free. this is our best deal ever.
5:29 am
♪ >> i'm sitting here with my friend chaz dean. chaz, so, i've been using wen for two years, right? and i just wanna say thank you, right off the bat-- >> you're welcome. >> --i just wanna thank you for my hair, because it was not like this before i started using wen. and, you know, being in the industry, they would fry my hair with, you know, with bad product, and using horrible irons. and it got so bad that i actually had to cut my hair off. >> i remember that. >> yeah. >> and people think you're doin' it--they probably think you're doin' it for the style, but they don't realize you're doing it 'cause of all the damage. >> exactly. >> and it's funny you say that, because i look back at all the celebrities that are out there on hit shows right now, and, if you watch your shows, and watch the girls with the hair is getting longer and healthier and shinier, those are the wen girls. the girls that are on the shows that their hair is getting shorter and shorter and shorter, because of the damage, they haven't discovered wen yet. >> right. >> so if i can fix the hair that goes through all that damage on a daily basis, everyone at home, you know,
5:30 am
the everyday woman-- it's a no-brainer to have beautiful, healthy, shiny hair. >> but people can't imagine giving up the lather. so, can you tell us again why lathering shampoos are bad for your hair? >> i mean, from birth, you're taught lather, lather, lather! the more lather, the cleaner! >> squeaky clean! >> squeaky clean. but to me, if you're using anything that's lathering, it's gonna strip your hair of its natural essential oils, sheen, luster, moisture, shine, not to even mention your color. so with wen, what i've done is i've eliminated all the harsh chemicals, so you're cleansing the scalp and hydrating the hair at the same time, without stripping it. what it does do is add sheen, luster, moisture, shine, color retention-- >> body. >> --strengthens, body, volume. it does all the things you want hair to do. you're nourishing your hair every time you cleanse your hair with the cleansing conditioners. >> "dancing with the stars" and miss america co-host brooke burke-charvet needed help with her hair. that's why she's a wen girl, too. >> my hair gets totally abused
5:31 am
working in television. i wear it long, i wear it short, i wear it dark, i wear it light. well, the first time i tried wen, i actually had a whole head of extensions, 'cause i had just wrapped my "dancing with the stars" season, so what surprised me the most was how silky it was and how easy it was for me to run a comb through my hair, because the tricky thing about extensions is, extensions are real hair. so i have to treat them just like i treat my natural hair, but i actually baby them even more, because they need a little bit more moisture, they need silky products, and i think the wen system is the answer to that. i've seen a lot of changes since i first started using wen. my hair is so much healthier now, it's so much smoother, it's so much silkier. so, basically, the bottom line is hair that looks like this is attainable for anyone and everyone. it's affordable, it's a great system, it's really easy, super user-friendly, and it all starts with wen. ♪ >> does your hair color look washed out? that's because you actually can be washing it out with your shampoo.
5:32 am
keep your color vibrant longer with wen. it's clinically proven to retain color better than a leading shampoo on the market, and that means wen can save you money on hair color. >> so we went to chaz's salon and put wen to the test, and this, you've got to see to believe. >> so we colored ann today, and we colored ellen today, the exact same color. danny is gonna cleanse ann's hair with a leading traditional shampoo on the market that lathers, and anna is gonna be using wen on ellen. watch what happens today, right before your eyes, and every time you lather up at home, this is what's happening to you, if you're using traditional shampoos. ♪ the last time i did this comparison, the color ran everywhere. this time, i wanted to take it a step further, so i cleansed both girls 10 times in a row to see the difference. we cleansed ann 10 times
5:33 am
with ordinary shampoo. we cleansed ellen 10 times with wen. so whose hair would you rather have--ann's, who lathered up and is now dry, frizzy, flyaway, color fading, or would you rather have ellen's, whose color is rich, vibrant, beautiful, healthy, shiny, manageable, bouncy? it's your choice, and it's really simple. say goodbye to the lather and hello to wen. >> after 10 times using ordinary shampoo, i went from red to brown. >> and i stayed red-- >> ha-ha-ha! >> after 10 times of using wen. >> and i can't wait to go back to being a wen girl forever. >> and ever. >> ever. never again, shampoo. >> you don't really know what your shampoo is doing to your hair because you don't just use regular shampoo. you use shampoo, conditioner, leave-in conditioner, maybe a straightener or a curl enhancer, some mousse for volume, styling gel, hairspray, not to mention curling and flat irons-- all of these other products to make your hair look good
5:34 am
after the shampoo. but with wen, you don't need all that. all you need is wen, and your hair will look sexy, healthier, shinier, and fuller, without all the other products. and you can see the difference after just one use. so what are you waiting for? prove it to yourself. try wen today. >> coming up: find out what happenswhen wen goes to the miss america pageant, and what miss america herself thinks about wen. and stay tuned to find out how you can get our best offer ever with 33 percent more wen free. if you're having a bad hair day, it's a bad day. but the problem might not be your hair, it might just be your shampoo. now, with just one phone call, you can have the secret to radiant, voluminous, shiny, gorgeous hair, with the wen healthy hair care system by chaz dean. ♪ wen was created by hollywood colorist and hairstylist
5:35 am
chaz dean. thousands of people every day are giving up their ordinary shampoo and switching to wen, transforming their hair after just one use. wen is a completely different way to cleanse your hair. it's revolutionary hair care that's designed to take the place of shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler, and leave-in conditioner all in one, saving you time working on your hair, and saving you money on all the products you won't need anymore. many ordinary shampoos that lather can use sulfates and harsh detergents that may strip your hair of natural oils and can cause dryness, frizziness, dullness, and color fade. but wen is designed to gently cleanse and moisturize your hair and scalp with no harsh stripping agents, no sulfates, and no lather, using a perfect blend of ingredients, including natural botanicals, herbs, and extracts, making hair shinier, softer, stronger, fuller, after just one use. 90 percent of wen users agree
5:36 am
that by using wen cleansing conditioner, their hair was shinier, less frizzy, and had more bounce and body. wen is proven to increase hair's strength and manageability up to 70 percent after just one use. and wen is clinically proven to significantly retain color so it lasts longer, which can save you even more money on hair color. whether you have fine hair, thick hair, coarse hair, wavy hair, or curly hair, wen is the secret to getting the sexy, beautiful hair you've always wanted. >> it's more natural, it has a glow, it has a luster, it moves. >> once you try it, you will fall in love with it. >> my hair's never been this healthy. >> call or go online right now and you can get our best value ever: 33 percent more sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner, absolutely free. and you'll also get the wen anti-frizz styling creme, the secret to controlling frizz and protecting hair from heated styling tools. you could easily spend $150
5:37 am
at a salon for all the premium products wen replaces. but you won't pay hundreds of dollars for wen. through this special introductory offer, wen healthy hair care is available directly to you for the special low price of only $49.95. but, for a limited time, chaz is teaming up with guthy-renker to give you the ultimate insider price reduction. call right now, and you'll get the wen healthy hair care system, not for $49.95, not even for $39.95, but for the unbelievable price of just $29.95. and it gets even better. as a thank you just for trying wen, you'll be among the first to receive chaz's 613 ultra nourishing treatment. it's a deep treatment to kick-start hydration in dry, damaged, or chemically treated hair. and for a limited time, you can get the new travel kit free! so you'll always have beautiful hair wherever you go. the travel kit includes two travel size bottles of cleansing conditioner, along with the incredible new replenishing
5:38 am
treatment mist to instantly refresh and touch up your hairstyle, any time, anywhere, with an amazing fresh, clean scent. >> it's the perfect travel companion for vacations or to take in your gym bag or overnight bag. and don't forget to take it to the salon with you because there's no excuse to be without your wen. >> so call the number on yourscreen, or go to wen.com/travel now. and get the free gifts, and the wen healthy hair care system, including 33 percent more cleansing conditioner, a total value of over $170 for just $29.95, and today, we'll include shipping absolutely free. that's our best deal ever. we're so confident you'll love wen, it comes with our 60-day shine to the last pump money-back guarantee, from trusted guthy-renker. try wen for two whole months, and if you don't love the body and strength it adds to your hair, just send it back for a full refund of the purchase price, even if the bottles are empty. so you have nothing to lose but bad-hair days.
5:39 am
so prove it to yourself. call or click right now, and get our best offer ever. from her starring roles in "21 jump street" to "mike and molly," veteran actress holly robinson peete has had many different looks and hairstyles over the years, but she relies on wen to keep her hair looking its best. >> i used to get my hair relaxed, years ago. i stopped about 15 or 20 years ago, because i wanted to have more of a natural look. i hated what it was doing to my hair, processing it and drying it out. and so, wen was the perfect companion for my natural hair. i can go with ease from curly hair to straight hair. i don't have to use a lot of heat, and that's because my hair is so healthy and so hydrated from using wen. chaz understands that everybody's hair is different. he made a product that is so amazing because it covers the rainbow, not just caucasian hair-- african-american hair, asian hair... it's just like this "kumbaya" product that everybody can use.
5:40 am
i use wen on my entire family. i have four children with four different textures of hair. and all four of them use wen, love wen. people tweet me all the time after they see the wen infomercial about, "i'm goin' natural, is wen a good product for my natural hair?" and i'm, like, "it is the only product for your natural hair." no matter what ethnicity you are, wen works. >> and to prove it, we went to chaz's salon and used wen on two extremely different hair types, anna, with fine, thin hair, and katia, with coarse, curly hair. two completely different hair types, one amazing cleansing conditioner. >> using the same product that katia is using and like, with our hair being so different, i mean, it was beyond unbelievable. >> the first time you use it you will see a difference, not only you can run your fingers through your hair but your hair is shinier. >> and you'll notice it from the moment
5:41 am
you start using it in the shower. you feel, like you said, your fingers running through it. >> my hair now not only is thick, it's full. everywhere i go, whether i go shopping, whether it's work, nobody would believe that it is my hair. no one would not believe it. they think that maybe i have extensions. >> since using wen, my hair is more hydrated, it has body, it has a rich, beautiful color to it, and it's my natural color, i don't have to go pay for color now. i would rather just leave my hair uncleansed for two weeks than put a drop of shampoo in it, so i am 100 percent with all my heart a wen girl. >> all i need is wen. and it's changing everybody's hair around the globe one head at a time. it's gonna happen. you're gonna see. >> my hair was fried. i had used a lot of dyes and bleaches on it, and it was a disaster. wen has actually completely helped me with that. my hair's growing now,
5:42 am
and it just feels so much more healthy, and it's stronger. >> every morning, i wake up and i go to do my hair, i'm like, "who put that there? whose hair is that? it's not mine." like, every morning, i still can't believe this is my hair. >>roselyn sanchez is an award-winning star of tv and films, and her gorgeous hair kept her on countless lists of beautiful women in hollywood. >> i was blessed to find wen, and it's been incredible. you know, you use it the first time, you go, "this is really interesting, it's different, 'cause i'm not used to this." you use it a second time and you go, "oh my god, i'm liking it." third time, "i love it." fourth time, you go, "my hair looks amazing." and people around you go, "what are you doing? what are you doing to your hair?" i'm telling you, i'm gonna keep usin' it. i have my husband usin' it, i have friends usin' it, i have makeup artists usin' it, because it is just good. and when you know that something is good for you, you just, you know, spread the love. i'm a wen girl, so i'm gonna be using that forever. ♪
5:43 am
>> remember how my hair looked a couple of years ago before i started using wen? now look at it. that's why i'm a wen girl. and here's how you can be a wen girl right now. >> now with just one phone call, you can have the secret to radiant, voluminous, shiny, gorgeous hair with the wen healthy hair care system by chaz dean. ♪ call or go online right now and you can get our best value ever: 33 percent more sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner absolutely free. and you'll also get the wen anti-frizz styling creme, the secret to controlling frizz and protecting hair from heated styling tools. you could easily spend $150 at a salon for all the premium products wen replaces. but you won't pay hundreds of dollars for wen. through this special introductory offer, wen healthy hair care is available directly to you for the special low price of only $49.95.
5:44 am
but, for a limited time, chaz is teaming up with guthy-renker to give you the ultimate insider price reduction. call right now, and you'll get the wen healthy hair care system, not for $49.95, not even for $39.95, but for the unbelievable price of just $29.95. and it gets even better. as a thank you just for trying wen, you'll be among the first to receive chaz's 613 ultra nourishing treatment. it's a deep treatment to kick-start hydration in dry, damaged, or chemically treated hair. and for a limited time, you can get the new travel kit free! so you'll always have beautiful hair wherever you go. the travel kit includes two travel size bottles of cleansing conditioner, along with the incredible new replenishing treatment mist to instantly refresh and touch up your hairstyle, any time, anywhere, withn amazing fresh, clean scent. so call the number on yourscreen, or go to wen.com/travel now. and get the free gifts, and the wen healthy hair care system, including 33 perce more
5:45 am
cleansing conditioner, a total value of over $170 for just $29.95, and today, we'll include shipping absolutely free. that's our best deal ever. we're so confident you'll love wen, it comes with our 60-day shine to the last pump money-back guarantee, from trusted guthy-renker. try wen for two whole months, and if you don't love the body and strength it adds to your hair, just send it back for a full refund of the purchase price, even if the bottles are empty. so you have nothing to lose but bad-hair days. so prove it to yourself. call or click right now, and get our best offer ever. >> not only is wen used by women all across america, it's used by women at the miss america pageant. now, you can imagine how tough pageant life is on your hair. all the styling, teasing, blow-drying, hot flat irons and curling irons, all day long, all under hot lights. but here's what happened when chaz introduced wen
5:46 am
to the miss america contestants in las vegas to show them a new way to take care of their hair. >> hi, i'm chaz dean with wen hair and body care... >> hi! >> hi! we are really proud to be a sponsor for miss america. >> woo! >> thank you! >> ha-ha-ha! >> and not only are we a proud sponsor, but we're here to challenge you today. you've used traditional shampoos your whole life, today, we're gonna cleanse you one time with wen, and the difference you're gonna see is gonna be incredible. feel your hair now. wait till we're done with you. okay? one time with wen. >> all right! >> i see some hair that i can't wait to see the after! ♪ >> i tried wen one time, and it absolutely transformed my hair. i mean, it went from dull and lifeless to full of body and soft. i feel like a bombshell. >> you're gonna have much more hydrated hair, so you're not gonna have to fight so much to get
5:47 am
the bounce, the body, the shine, all those things miss texas wants. >> that's right! >> i wear extensions, and they always cause me so many problems, but i tried the wen product for the first time today, and they took all the tangles out of them, they feel healthy and shiny, and they look wonderful. >> you'll probably tell me you have frizzy hair. it's--you don't have frizzy hair, it's what you've been doing to your hair that's causing the frizz. think of your hair as an extension of your skin, and i guarantee you'll treat it much nicer. >> thanks to chaz, my hair is so full of volume, and so full of moisture. it's softer than my hair has ever been, i've never felt anything this soft. >> i can't believe i have this much volume and this much body. thank you so much, chaz dean. you've made my hair feel wonderful, you've made me feel wonderful, and we can't thank you enough to have you as a miss america sponsor. >> and with just one use with wen, you, too, at home can feel like miss america. >> i'm miss washington, and i'm a wen girl. >> i'm miss texas, and i'm a wen girl. >> i'm miss oregon, and i'm a wen girl. >> i'm miss wisconsin,
5:48 am
and i'm a wen girl. >> your miss america 2012 is... miss wisconsin! >> using wen the week of the miss america pageant was, truthfully, a life-ser on my hair, because it gave me that extra confidence of feeling, like, my hair looked beautiful, onstage or off-stage. i love that my hair is soft, it's shiny, it's healthy, it's vibrant, and it's okay to shake it, and have it have some life to it. ♪ i'm miss america, and i'm a wen girl. >> tired of bad hair days? then check out what wen cleansing conditioner can do for you after just one use. now, with just one phone call, you can have the secret to radiant, voluminous, shiny, gorgeous hair, with the wen healthy hair care system by chaz dean.
5:49 am
wen was created by hollywood colorist and hairstylist chaz dean. thousands of people every day are giving up their ordinary shampoo and switching to wen, transforming their hair after just one use. wen is a completely different way to cleanse your hair. it's revolutionary hair care that's designed to take the place of shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler, and leave-in conditioner all in one, saving you time working on your hair, and saving you money on all the products you won't need anymore. many ordinary shampoos that lather can use sulfates and harsh detergents that may strip your hair of natural oils, and can cause dryness, frizziness, dullness, and color fade. but wen is designed to gently cleanse and moisturize your hair and scalp with no harsh stripping agents, no sulfates, and no lather, using a perfect blend of ingredients, including natural botanicals, herbs, and extracts, making hair shinier, softer, stronger, fuller, after just one use.
5:50 am
90 percent of wen users agreed that by using wen cleansing conditioner, their hair was shinier, less frizzy, and had more bounce and body. wen is proven to increase hair strength and manageability up to 70 percent after just one use. and wen is clinically proven to significantly retain color so it lasts longer, which can save you even more money on hair color. whether you have fine hair, thick hair, coarse hair, wavy hair, or curly hair, wen is the secret to getting the sexy, beauful hair you've always wanted. >> i love the healthy, shiny, silky feeling that wen gives me. >> it feels very light, and it just feels bouncy and healthy, and it moves, it's just wonderful. >> call or go online right now and you can get our best value ever: 33 percent more sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner, absolutely free. and you'll also get the wen anti-frizz styling creme, the secret to controlling frizz and protecting hair from heated styling tools.
5:51 am
you could easily spend $150 at a salon for all the premium products wen replaces. but you won't pay hundreds of dollars for wen. through this special introductory offer, wen healthy hair care is available directly to you for the special low price of only $49.95. but, for a limited time, chaz is teaming up with guthy-renker to give you the ultimate insider price reduction. call right now, and you'll get the wen healthy hair care system, not for $49.95, not even for $39.95, but for the unbelievable price of just $29.95. and smart shoppers can lock in this incredible discount price. each new season, you'll receive a three-month supply of wen for only $29.95 per month, guaranteed, a convenient service you can cancel anytime. and it gets even better: as a thank you just for trying wen, you'll be among e first to receive chaz's 613 ultra nourishing treatment. it's a deep treatment to kick-start hydration
5:52 am
in dry, damaged, or chemically treated hair. and for a limited time, you can get the new travel kit free! so you'll always have beautiful hair wherever you go. the travel kit includes two travel size bottles of cleansing conditioner, along with the incredible new replenishing treatment mist to instantly refresh and touch up your hairstyle, any time, anywhere, with an amazing fresh, clean scent. >> it's the perfect travel companion for vacations or to take in your gym bag or overnight bag. and don't forget to take it to the salon with you because there's no excuse to be without your wen. >> so call the number on yourscreen, or go to wen.com/travel now. and get the free gifts, and the wen healthy hair care system, including 33 percent more cleansing conditioner, a total value of over $170 for just $29.95, and today, we'll include shipping absolutely free. that's our best deal ever. we're so confident you'll love wen, it comes with our 60-day shine to the last pump
5:53 am
money-back guarantee, from trusted guthy-renker. try wen for two whole months, and if you don't love the body and strength it adds to your hair, just send it back for a full refund of the purchase price, even if the bottles are empty. so you have nothing to lose but bad hair days. so prove it to yourself. call or click right now, and get our best offer ever. >> thanks for joining us today. i know it's hard to believe, but the only product we used on the makeovers you've seen today is wen hair care. it makes that big a difference after just one use. so imagine what it can do for you when you give up your ordinary shampoo forever. anyone can be a wen girl. all you have to do is give up your ordinary shampoo and start using wen right now. and start enjoying the softer, shinier, stronger, more vibrant, more beautiful hair you can see after just one use. be good to yourself, be good to your hair, and get your wen makeover.
5:54 am
>> the preceding was a paid presentation for the wen healthy hair care system by chaz dean, brought to you by guthy-renker.
5:55 am
i'm driving a brand new vehicle because of sign & drive for 45. 0 down payments, no payments for six weeks. drive for 45 got me in the car with no down payments,
5:56 am
six weeks for free. thank you sign & drive for 45. thank you sign & drive for 45. i literally drove the car 45 days for free. and no down payments. but ever since sign & drive, i am getting ready to drive man. where are my car keys man, i'm outta here! it's sign & drive for 45. every car and truck on our lot. sign & drive for 45. every van and suv, sign & drive for 45. the auto finance network is proud to present this unprecedented offer. it's the sign & drive for 45 500. because we can only approve 500 auto loans this month so you must act now. everyone is approved regardless of past credit history. this is a one of a kind event, the likes of which this area has never seen before and may never see again. the auto finance network guarantees you 3 things. no down payment, no payment for six weeks and guaranteed credit. that's right. because during sign & drive for 45, everybody drives.
5:57 am
lawrence craig is one of the funniest stand-up comedians in america. he's a national television star and one of the most successful touring comics in the country. but tonight, he's hosting a very special show for people with credit issues who need a car right now. stay tuned. you know i am about to start another show and all these people are here to see me. we're going to have some fun, but we're going to learn something also. see, i am a stand-up comedian. i know what you all are thinking. ha ha, man this is a joke. no. that's not the case. they chose me because they didn't want credit to be scary. so you see, i am also the spokesperson for sign & drive for 45 where you can get a car for no money down and no payments for six weeks. no matter how bad your credit is. with sign & drive for 45, there is nothing to be scared of.
5:58 am
nobody gets turned down, everybody's credit is guaranteed. like we say, drive the car, truck, van or suv of your dreams regardless of your past credit history no matter how severe. we've all tried and tried. but in the end bad things happen to good people. well, tonight i am here to make sure good things start happening to good people again. i'm here to tell you it's just not that bad. we can fix any credit problem because of sign & drive for 45, you will get the last laugh. stay tuned.
5:59 am
that confuse em a little, slam right there. what are you trying to do to me tyrone? can i say hey to the people? there's always one at a comedy show right? you remind me of my ex girlfriend baby. there's always one. you remind me of my ex girlfriend. i used to date this big strong girl. used to wear the tight shirts, the shirts that you gotta button up through the middle. got velcro on it. no, i'm just joking man. i don't want no trouble. i'm here to have a good time. we're here for a purpose. plus you're a big dude. i don't want you comin up here. you run up here if you want to i got a baloney sandwich in my pocket. i'll set it yeah you gotta make a decision. is that baloney? forget him. everybody that has some credit problems, keep your hands up. i want to get the camera. is there anyone here that don't have problems with credit?

418 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on