XBOX HDD ready (J-Q) 
There Is No Preview Available For This Item
This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.
Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer.
Show all files
report issues/ask questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
XBOX HDD ready (J-Q) 
This is a collection of Xbox games pre-extracted to play off of a hard drive on either a modded Xbox or Jtagged/RGH 360. Every .iso has been ran through exiso or Dvd2Xbox, been removed of all media checks, removed of Xbox Live updater files, tested until the first playable screen and then batch compressed with Torrent7z. Games that had other barriers, such as the Xbox Live check in Phantasy Star Online, DRM in Fight Club, and even things like the censored executions in The Punisher were patched to have these removed. This is the definitive collection of games for anyone who has a modded Xbox.
[!] Verified (Running the game from the F or G drive, getting past all menu/title screens and entering the first level/mode with character control.)
[F] The game has hard coded files pointing to the dvd drive; these have been changed to the f drive. (Meaning this game must be placed on the f drive.)
[E] The game was never released in English, but has been English patched.
[PAL] The game only outputs in PAL 50hz. It works, but you need a PAL capable television or monitor.
[ISO] For whatever reason the game is not compatible running from the harddrive. (The game must be burnt and ran from the dvd-rom; use imgburn.)
An FTP client to transfer games to an Xbox over the network. I prefer Filezilla.
Qwix to create .iso files to burn to CD or DVD and Imgburn to actually burn them. Keep in mind that most Xboxes have trouble reading CD-R discs so even if the game can fit on a CD-R you're better off using a DVD.
I prefer XBMC as a dashboard, and that is what the set was launched from to test. I can't guarantee other dashboards working.
To play on a modded Xbox 360, you will need the hacked backwards compatibility files. I'm not sure if I can link to those here, so do a search on wherever you procure your 360 warez.
• There are 1132 extracted discs in this set, including standalone demos along with the OXM discs.
• I based the set off of NTSC releases and then PAL if I absolutely could not find an NTSC copy.
• PAL exclusive discs are included.
• The only Japanese language games are the ones that were exclusively released in Japan. If an English patch was available it was installed before repacking, notably Metal Wolf Chaos and Rent A Hero No. 1.
• Every scene game or PAL video mode game that needed a .ppf patch or fixed default.xbe was fixed before repacking. Even then not all games worked so [name redacted] and I went through and individually fixed ones that didn't on a case by case basis.
• A very small number of games cannot be played off of the hard drive due to long filenames and the FATX filename length restriction. These games were still ran through our patching and testing process, but then they were converted back into xiso format so they can easily be burned and played from disc.
• On disc demos in retail games have been removed to save space. Most were included in ODM Demo Discs anyway and including them in other games would be redundant.
• We changed the titles inside many game's .xbe executables because for some reason the developers formatted them strangly; like in all uppercase or don't include the full title. We cleaned all of these up so they look all nice and neat inside XBMC or whatever dash is your jam.
• A few of the games listed were never commercially released, and a few are prerelease BETAs and should be marked as such.
• [name redacted] and I tested every single retail game to verify that they booted successfully and got to the first playable section.
• This set was put together as a personal project aiming for usability, so it isn't as neat as the Redump or TOSEC sets, and doesn't preserve archival standards of disc preservation. XBOX HDD ready (#-I) 
- 2017-09-16 14:50:27
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3
Subject: BAD DUMPS **AVOID**
I have been redoing the broken ones by extracting the REDUMP clean iso's and replacing the files, etc.
The reviews have been edited to remove comments about broken games like Burnout 3, Artic Thunder, Midnight Club 3 Remix.
Subject: Is PSO comp with a ntsc modded oh Xbox?
Subject: Games I founded with problems until now, even if they are verified [!]
Subject: muy buenos juegos
Uploaded by Unknown on