Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
gd84-06-23 s1 t01 Alabama Getaway
gd84-06-23 s1 t02 Promised Land
gd84-06-23 s1 t03 Peggy O
gd84-06-23 s1 t04 Little Red Rooster
gd84-06-23 s1 t05 Brown Eyed Women
gd84-06-23 s1 t06 My Brother Esau
gd84-06-23 s1 t07 Big Railroad Blues
gd84-06-23 s1 t08 The Music Never Stopped
gd84-06-23 s1 t09 Don't Ease Me In
gd84-06-23 s2 t01 Touch Of Grey
gd84-06-23 s2 t02 Estimated Prophet
gd84-06-23 s2 t03 Eyes Of The World
gd84-06-23 s2 t04 Drums
gd84-06-23 s2 t05 Space
gd84-06-23 s2 t06 Truckin'
gd84-06-23 s2 t07 Spoonful Jam
gd84-06-23 s2 t08 The Harrisburg Black Peter
gd84-06-23 s2 t09 Around & Around
gd84-06-23 s2 t10 Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad
gd84-06-23 s2 t11 One More Saturday Night
gd84-06-23 s2 t12 Encore Break
gd84-06-23 s2 t13 Keep Your Day Job
- Thanks to Rob Eaton for the source Dat
- Thanks to Charlie Miller for the transfer
- 1st soundboard in circulation for this date (Dec 2017)
- Reels used for MSC -> Reel transfer were recorded on previously. During the transfer, presumably a dirty and/or mis-aligned erase head allowed the previously recorded material to bleed through in the right channel. During quieter passages, the previously recorded material could be heard in the right channel.
- 1st set is mono, it came from Rob that way, probably because the right channel bleed through issue was more severe
- There are some level fluctuations throughout the 1st set, most notably during "Alabama Getaway" and the beginnings of "Peggy O" and "Big Railroad Blues"
- 2nd set is stereo, however, during the quieter moments, the bleed through of the previously recorded material could be heard in the right channel. Because of this, the between song tunings, the drums and space segment, as well as the encore break are in mono. Some bleed through can be heard at various parts depending on the loudness of both the pre-recorded material and the show itself.
- Noodle into Truckin' included in "Truckin"
- Top handful of best Black Peter's, imo, a.k.a. "The Harrisburg Black Peter" tm Joe Noel
- Far from perfect, but don't be deterred, it's listenable - especially the 2nd set. And so far, it's the best we've got