Hosted by the Farmington Historical Society, this talk covers The Franklin Mill complex and it's interesting history. It includes the foundations of Francis Tuft's saw mill, the original grist mill foundations, and of course Leonard Atwood's Franklin Mill complex. After the 1929 fire, the Farmington Falls electric company building was rebuilt on the foundations of the grist mill. The Nazarene church used it as a rec hall after they acquired the mill lot, and the building stood until some time in the late 60s. Most of the archaeological work was within and around the carriage factory though the whole complex was mapped.