We're fighting for the future of our library in court. Show your support now!
In 1944, the Corps of Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers was formed and took over the responsibility for the maintenance and repair of equipment in the Canadian Army. Starting with the RCEME Quarterly in 1949, the Corps published a periodic technical journal that described events in the Corps, as well as technical articles on equipment maintenance. The name and format of the periodical changed over time, as did the name of the Corps itself after the unification of the Canadian Armed Forces in 1968 (becoming the Land Ordnance Engineering Branch (LORE) from 1970-1984, Land Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (LEME) from 1984-1994, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME) from 1994-2013) before returning to the original name of The Corps of Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers in April 2013. The RCEME Technical Bulletin replaced the RCEME Quarterly (1949-1953) and was published up to four times a year from 1956-1971.
For print-disabled users
Uploaded by RCEME Archivist on