Organized in 1860 by nineteen churches in northeast Mississippi. the name was changed in 1931 to the Tishomingo County Baptist association.
Copyright: Tishomingo Baptist Association. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.