Organized on 18 September 1820, by eight churches out of the Mississippi Baptist association, located north of the Himochitto River. Groups of churches were lettered to form other associations: Central Baptist association in 1845 and the franklin county Baptist Association in 1919.
Copyright: Union Baptist Association. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.