- CD provided by Don Ritchey. He does not remember where it came from, but believes he may have been recording shows on multitrack ADAT at that time, or having someone do it for him. If anyone remembers better, please let me know!
- CD labeled "USDM 10-28-99." Location was not identified, but they were playing Thursdays at Chelsie's then, and this has been confirmed by audience recording and between-song chatter.
- CD extraction done October 2022, and posted January 2023.
- Volume fluctuations in right channel throughout first two tracks, and beginning of third. Again between track 6 and 7.
- Missing 50 minutes from end of set: Dance by the Light of the Moon, Be Kind, Take Me Back, Take Your Brother, Coming in to Los Angeles, Windblown Sunshine, U.S. Blues, Gene
CD > Exact Audio Copy > .wav > Sound Forge XP 4.5 > Cuts, Repairs and Fades > Trader's Little Helper > Flac