Uncle Sam's Dream Machine
Set I - 58 min.
01. Dance by the Light of the Moon
03. The Very Best
04. Basement Blues (Shine)
05. Jimmy Crow
06. Come Inside
07. South Dakota
08. The River
- Shrug opened
- Anything after first set is missing.
- CD provided by Don Ritchey. He does not remember where it came from. This does not sound like the other ones he leant me, and it is not clear whether it is audience, board, or mix. (most likely aud).
- CD labeled "5-6-Rubys-." No year. I believe it would have to be 2000. They mention a rafting trip, which I think was in 2000, and I know it was not as late as 2001. In 1999, they played at Ruby Tuesday on 05-08, and Don was not in the band yet by 1998-05-06. This leaves 2000, when 05-06 was a Saturday, so that has to be it.
- CD extraction done October 2022, and posted January 2023.
- Somehow, these waves are not centered vertically. What would cause that?