The Wikimedia legal fellow panel is back! Every summer, the Wikimedia Foundation's legal fellows host a panel that brings together technology law scholars and practitioners to discuss a current topic. This year, the topic is the EU copyright directive and its practical effects on companies, law firms, and academia.
- Heather Meeker, intellectual property partner at O’Melveny & Myers
- Mark Lemley, William H. Neukom professor at Stanford Law School
- Mishi Choudhary, legal director of the Software Freedom Law Center
- Erin Simon, senior product counsel at Google
- Abby Vollmer, senior policy manager at GitHub
The panel was moderated by Allison Davenport, Technology Law and Policy Fellow at the Wikimedia Foundation.