Organized in 1835 by churches in nine churches in north central Mississippi. The association finally changed its name to the Webster County Baptist Association in 1975.
Copyright: Zion Baptist Association. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.