Aug 6, 2016 7:53am
Re: Someone is attacking Warning From Space
Disclaimer....my skills, (if any) at research are very much open to debate! Having said that, here are a few thoughts.
Even if you have an original copy of the movie, the following may apply. I am assuming that you are talking about the 1956 movie and not any of the tv episodes.
1) It is a foreign film and could have been Gatt'ed.
2) The english language dub could have been copyrighted.
3) If closed captioned that would be reason to copyright.
4) Additional new audio/video would also be reason to copyright.
5) I found several instances of copyright transfer in the USCO database, the latest being 2008. The last one may be completely valid.
6) This person may be trying to pull a fast one.
7) I can't find that this film was ever released in the US.
This post was modified by oldbones on 2016-08-06 14:53:43